016

Raindrops started to drop down on earth

The dirty ground the homeless hybrids were running on soon turned into a mushy mud. It stuck to their feet and paws as they ran like their life depended on it. It kind of certainly did..

Anyways, Lutina held on to the onyx wolf. It reminded her of running with Clayton in some way. Even though Clayton had only held her in human form, never in his other form.
Of course, it was because of his much smaller other form he couldn't run with her.
But, Lutina thought as she held on for dear life while Atticus was going full speed; like he knew where she lived.
Clayton held her firmly gentle, while Atticus seemed to look like he wouldn't care if she broke something on the way home.
Wait a damn minute..
"How'd you know where I live?"
Wrong timing to ask, Lutina, Lutina thought; she rolled her eyes.

The veterinarian looked behind her, just once again amazed by the different sizes of the hybrids forms. She saw, onyx bears, a 6 feet rabbit, an equally of the same sized rat.
Tigers, foxes, panthers, bewitching deers, gorilla's, jaguars, cheetahs, panda's, too. There were more smaller hybrids, too. But, she didn't pay attention to them as they were kind of hard to spot between the other hybrids.
Lutina looked up in the sky, her mouth forming a small 'wow'.
Above them were other hybrids flying, following her to her home.
Black hawks, ospreys, vultures and owls. It was just amazing to watch.

Lutina noticed soon they arrived at her property. She was immediately overcome by a feeling of nausea.
It took a few minutes before they saw her house in sight.
Her heart started beating with anticipation. Lutina wondered what Clayton's reaction was going to be.
There was no way he would welcome them all back with open arms. He would probably slaughter them right there on spot. Even though it was selfish to think so, but she hoped he would at least spare her.

The hybrid wolf stopped in his tracks.
Just as the other hybrids.
Lutina bet it might've looked like she came straight from a fairytale. If only she wasn't scratched up and looked like she had participated in a war.

It wasn't long before Lutina felt herself being ripped away from Atticus. The veterinarian got engulfed in the all too familiar warm chest of Clayton. Her eyes widened. His muscular arms kept her from moving back.
Clayton arms tightened around her. He must've noticed the others there.
"Go inside." Clayton growled out, not removing his eyes once from the other hybrids, pushing Lutina with one hand away from him.
It made Lutina feel small.

"Clay.. Clayton, it's fine." Lutina tried to tell Clayton. "You come home, smelling like them. And you have the nerve to tell me it's fine?" Clayton pursed his lips. "I can smell that lapdog all over you," Clayton admitted annoyed. "It's.. annoying."

Have you ever seen hell in someone's eyes and loved it anyway?
It was like that with Lutina. She hadn't seen him so worked up than someone other than her. It was a different kind of experience. She liked it, but it also scared her.