Mine

I watched the primates walk from my home once they concluded their perimeter thingy. One of the apes didn't seem every please when Caesar announced that I would be accompanying them of their hunting trip tomorrow though, actually he didn't seem to be every pleased from the start. As soon as he saw me, a frown made a home of his face, he still wore it as he walked off my property. Turning every so often to look back at me and grace me with a snarl, it was really off putting. His scared face, made his appearance that much more terrifying, his one working eye seemed to be looking right into my soul.

Turning away from him with a shutter, I looked back to Caesar, who was walking behind the main group, making his way to the front. His muscular back flexing with every step. Being one of the tallest ape there, make him very easy to spot out from the rest.

Once they made their way out of my line of sight I turned and set out to finish my other chores, blushing slightly when I remembered the one in which Caesar helped me with. Okay so, I'm going hunting with Caesar tomorrow so that only leaves replanting the vegetable garden, I may even spot a rabbit or two to have for dinner tonight. Adjusting my bow that was hanging on my shoulder, I walked to the troff so I could clean my hands a bit before gardening.

Kneeling down beside the troff, making sure not to kneel in any dirt or mud, I began to scrub down my hands. Once I deemed them clean enough, I made my way over to my small garden, it seems that something else helped itself to this too. "Agh, why do they always go for my favorite ones? Why couldn't that have taken the squash, I hate squash" I mutter to myself, looking upon the destruction that was my garden. With another frustrated sigh, I started to pull weeds and dead plants, replanting the plants that were pulled up and taking off cuts and planting them to fill the space of dead plants.

Around 30-40 minutes later I finished, after washing up at the troff. I went inside for a much needed break and snack, taking another apple from the basket I sat down in the living room, sitting down in a single couch with one of my favorite books, setting down my bow and quill I started to read.

• CEASAR'S POV •

My heart almost jumped from my chest when I saw her slip down the roof, I raced into action. Leaping from the tree that I was watching her from, with a thump I hit the roof, feet smacking hard against the tiles. Running to her, opening my arm, I grabbed her, stopping her fall almost instantaneously. Her shoulder slamming into my chest as I tightened my grip around her slim waist, holding on to her as we slid for a second longer before coming to a complete halt.

"Well, fancy seeing you here?" She panted breathlessly, her hands grabbing onto my arm that was around her waist. Staring down at the way she was falling, I tightened my hand around her stomach to just her some comfort.

I snort at her, "what are you doing, Krista?" I ask, tightening my hand around her.
"Funny story you see, I was climbing up here to did my leaking roof. When swoosh I almost slipped off the roof!" She exclaimed, looking up at me from my chest, 'god she is tiny' I thought to myself, smiling.
"Oh, but this is the best part! A ape came to my rescue!" She gasped, trying but failing to stifling a giggle.
Smiling down at her I decided to play along. "No!? An ape?" I said in fake shock, attempting to keep a smile off my face. "Wow, no way!" I laughed, causing her to laugh up at me.
"Well Krista, would you like some assistance with fixing that roof of yours?" I asked smiling, not wanting to leave her here, incase she fell again.
"Well if you insist, I guess you can" she said through a smile. Smiling at her in return, she unraveled herself from my arm, proceeding to use it to pull me along. She collected some tiles and a hammer & nails as we went by, still tugging me along. Looking at the cracked tiles when we reached them, there were three in total. I used half of my body to bracket hers, I tried to tell myself that it was because I didn't want her to fall again, but I knew it was because I wanted to feel her against me.

"Okay, so we need to pull the cracked and curling tile off and hammer these new ones into place" she said to me, pointing to the ones she was talking about.
"Okay" I replied, reaching down with the hand that I didn't have around her to pull them off.
"Do you want to use the hammer to pry them.....off?...." she said, cutting of her own sentence mid way as I tore them off in one tug, feeling pride swell my chest, knowing that I was impressing her with my strength.

I saw her look up at me I'm my peripheral vision, from where she sat against me, mouth wide. I just kept on pulling them off, one by one, keeping all my attention on it.

"Okay that was fast, so ah, now we hammer the new tiles in the place of the old ones" She said, once I had finished pulling the broken tiles off the roof. She began to shuffle closer to the tile less roof, I quickly tailed her, still keeping an arm on on her side incase she slips again.

Watching her place the new tile in and position it over top the hole that the broken tiles were, she hammered two nails in the top, then two in the bottom, making sure that it over lapped the ones underneath it. I then took over, repeating what she did on the last two tiles.

"Thanks, I would offer you some food in gratitude. But I'm running a little low" she snorted, while watching me hammer in the last one.
"Low? Why are you low?" I ask panting, while I finish hammering the last tile into place, it was much harder then i though it would be.
"Well, I was cleaning my meat shed out, and then you guys showed up. Long story short, the door was unlocked, and something went inside and ate all my meat and reserves" she sigh, while tapping on the new tiles, I'm guessing that she was looking for weak spots in them.

"We are having a hunt tomorrow, you are welcome to join us.." I told trailed off, looking into the tree line, felling my face being to flush reddish.
"Well if it's no problem to you then I would love to!" She said, giving me a stunning smiling.
One which I  returned to her.
"It's a date then!" I said happily, smile widening.
"It's a date" she repeated, smiling in return.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

It was dusk by the time we finished our perimeter survey, I could feel her watching me as I walked to the head of the group, to lead us back to our home. Turning my head to look back to her, stopping mid way when I saw him, koba, glaring her down. I didn't want him to come, but he insisted that he came. I can see now why. He despised her, just as he despised all humans. But I would keep her safe, she's mine, and I wont let koba take that way from me...

_______________________________

Hello!
So I just wanted to put to from Caesars point of view to that I could show you what he was feeling, so not a every exciting chapter but an other chapter all the same. Caesar is definitely okay now with the fact that he likes Krista, and Krista is definitely getting there.
I've also had some people messaging me, asking if there will be some more sexual chapters later on. The answer to that is maybe, it depends on if I can build it to that, and if I can write it, it will be my first time writing smut or lemon or whatever you wish to call it.

Okay so thanks for reading
Please vote, comment and show your support!
~whitedress24