Overnight

"So what does this courting in tale?" I ask from behind the tree, where I was getting changed into the clothing that I brought with me.

Peeking out from behind the tree, I struggled to made out Caesars shape in the last few lights of the day. A small wiggling mass of fur asleep grasping onto his chest, made me smile in glee. Little Cornelius fell asleep about half an hour after I agreed to let Caesar court me, soon after it began getting dark and we decided it would be best if they stayed the night and leave early in the morning.

"Gifts, shows of strength and public affection, stuff like that" Caesar said, pointing looking away, giving me some modestly.
"Okay, I'm done" I say stepping out, letting Caesar observe my clothing which was just a baggy knitted jumper with tears and holes here and there, with a pair of blue jeans.

"Okay, let me grab my stuff and we can be on our way" I told him with a smile, walking to my towel laying on the ground with my dirty clothing sitting on top. But before I could pick them up, Caesar stepped around me, standing between the me and my clothing.

"Here hold Cornelius, I will carry your clothing" he said, all but throwing Cornelius at me, rushing to get the clothing.
"Hah, okay. Is this the courting-" i started only to get interrupted by Caesar with a quick yes.

"Go ahead" I snicker, adjusting Cornelius in my arms to that he is laying in a princess hold while watching as Caesar picks up my clothes, "Come on" he said softly, nudging me along.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The night had made itself known by the time we come to my shack, the dark sept into every corner and crevice that it could, bathing the area in a eerie blackness. Making sure to keep up with Caesar as it seems that he could see way better then I could, we entered my home. Quickly lighting a candle that I leave right by the door for situation such as these, I lead the way to my room as it's the only place with a suitable place to sleep no matter how small it was.

Telling Caesar to drop the clothing on the bench as we walked past it, nearly forgetting that he was carry it. I turn back to him briefly, feeling self conscious, no one has been into my home before. He was looking at anything and everything, the dozens of books and trinkets lining the shelves spilling down onto the floor in some places and onto benches, drinking in the sights around him. Adjusting Cornelius in my arms I ignored it, 'he can judge all he wants' I think dismissively.

Finally we reached my room, the bed filled with furs welcomed me as I kneel on it to place Cornelius down, watch him snuggle in. I look to Caesar from my seat on the bed, only to jump back in surprise when I only saw a furred chest, I look up at him.

"Your home.." he begins, my heart sinks, 'here it comes' I think dread filling me.
"It's... beautiful, it's fill with everything you" he whispers, moving forward impossibly closer to place a knee between my legs, pushing me back, into a reclining position on the bed. Him coming down atop of me, resting his forearms on the bed ether side of my head to take some of the weight off my body.

"Your smell, it's like, every item in your home has been soaked in it" he whispers, lips brushing against mine.
"Testing my restraint not to just take you" he breaths heavily, both our breaths heaving, chest touching with every intake.
"We..we can't, Caesar" I speak softly trying to break this spell I've been put under, but still my eyes lingered on his lips wishing for him to take that one more step and press them against my own.

"Your son in laying not even 1 meter from us" I remind him, smiling a the defended look on his face. Laughing at the quiet "cockblocked by my own son" I hear him mutter under his breath.
"Come on, lets go to bed" I whisper, taking his hand and tugging him to the head of the bed

It was a tight squeeze, pulling Cornelius up to lay in front of me, sandwiched between me and the wall. I pull the blankets over him, spooning him. Caesar coming up behind me, laying at the edge of the bed. His arms come to wrap around my middle, tucking me in tight to his front.

As tight of a fit as it was, I wouldn't of had it any other way.

_______________________________

This chapter is dedicated to my neighbor next door whom was helping me stay awake to finish this chapter with her amazing shower singing with songs from the lion king. Until 2:00am, Amen.

Okay so vote, comment, and support I've had heaps of people message me and being awesome.

~Whitedress24