Back

"Are you sure your okay to get to your tribe?" I ask, gently brushing over his swelling bottom lip. He winced yet still lent into my touch, making me smile.
"I will be fine, it's you I'm worried about" he mutters, "koba and his followers will be targeting you now" he sighs, brushing the hair that had flown into my face from the strong breeze.

"I'm sorry, but didn't I kick you and your ape warriors butts once before" I replied, pretending to contemplate the memory. He snorted at me, bringing his head down to rub his forehead against mine.
"They will not fight fair, my dove" he whispered,  the hand that was resting at my waist tightening.

"I will be okay.." I mumble, smiling up at his face. I slowly lent in to press a soft kiss to his jaw, listening to the low growl emanating from his throat.

"You missed my mouth" he mumbles, twisting his head to catch my lips before they leave his face. I smile letting him do as he pleases, he brings my waist in tight to him so we are now pressed together with no space in between us. Brushing our foreheads together I grow impatient and bring my lips over his to press tight, working my mouth into his.

My hands move up to the back of his head, letting them tangle in the short fur that was there. While his hands work their way...down, squeezing my ass tightly. I break away from him reluctantly, trying to catch my breath. Caesar on the other hand was now working his way down my throat, leaving hickeys in his wake. I tug at the fur still intertwined with my fingers, panting desperately.

Eventually he gives me reprieve, his hands holding me up as my knees gave away long ago.
"A remember me by until I get back" he says breathlessly, slightly muffled as his face was still pressed into my neck.
"Oh, trust me, I don't think I will ever forget that" I pant, giving a snort of laughter.

After a minute I regained my footing and stepped away to say my goodbyes to Cornelius, who was playing in my garden.
"Cornelius" I heard Caesar say, walking around me to get to Cornelius. Pulling him from my garden, and taking most of the pants with him. I desperately clamp my hands over my mouth to stop laughter from escaping as I watch Caesar shake Cornelius over the garden to get him to drop the handfuls of plants that he holds as if would he let them go it would kill him.

"Cornelius.." I snort, "drop them please" I smile, making I down motion with my hands. He whines softy and looks back to his father, who immediately sends him a 'drop-it-now-or-you-will-so-get-it-when-we-get-home' look.
And that, of course, ended with Cornelius dropping the dead plants. I walk over to them, taking Cornelius out of Caesars hands.

Swinging his around to sit on my hip, we both watch Caesar rub his hand over his face. I snort at him, looking down to Cornelius who was sharing in my amusement over his fathers mental torment. Before Cornelius jumped off and went exploring in the open space around my shack.
"We should probably get going" Caesar said after a moment, gently tugging me in closer to him by my waist.

"What?" I ask, smirking "looking to steal another remember me by?" I whisper, nipping at his cut bottom lip. He groans, as if I am putting him in physical pain, and honestly I probably am by the look of that lip, even though the way he rubs his... hips against me says otherwise. I pull away, suddenly worried about his lip and how tender it looked.

He seems to catch on to my thought process, because he followed me back telling me that it was fine.
"You know, I was thinking" I started, letting him nibble on my throat. "You become very, um, sexually charged after I accepted you courting thing" I mutters, eyes fluttering shut at the feel of him sucking more hickeys on my neck

He smiles at me, running his hands over my side. "You see Krista," he whispers, "even though we have 'evolved' to become smarter, we are only animals, and we seal our mating bonds like all other animals" he says voice becoming deeper and husky.
"Oh" I stutter out, "Well that explains it".
"I will not rush into anything, my love" He says softly, "we can take as slow as you like" he says smiling.

"I still have so much I wish to show you before we seal our mating, your just so tempting" he growls out, eyes flashing with lust, making my knees weak and insides shiver with a deep need for him.
"I could say the same about you" I mumble under my breath. Rubbing my hands over its biceps, feeling the muscles shift under his fur.

Cornelius soft cooing broke my concentration, drawing my eyes to him. "You should probably get going, your son is getting restless" I say before nipping at his lips again.
He groans again, but this time it's I know it's from pleasure "You minx" he groans out.

"Your minx" I reply cheekily, quickly kissing him. I turn away and walk to Cornelius who meets me half way, and jumps in into my arms. He then starts hooting and cooing again almost like he was trying to hold a conversation with me, it made my heart swell with affection.
"I will miss you too Cornelius, you be good okay" I spoke softly to him then giving him a kiss on his brow.

"I think he will miss you more then I will" Caesar snorts. He leans over and takes Cornelius for my grip, "we must go before it gets too late son" he said shushing his sons sad hoots.

"Goodbye my dove, I will see you soon" Caesar says to me.
"Hopefully not too soon" I say smiling at him.
"Yes, hopefully not too soon" and with that he was gone, disappearing into the forest.

_______________________________

IM NOT DEAD! but I do have some amazing news.

So I got my AINS, which for those who don't know what that is it's a nursing assistant it's like the gate way into nursing. Now at the end of the course I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a nurse so I let sit. And about 3 weeks ago I was contacted by a friend, and she told me that there was an apprenticeship tattoo position open.

I applied.

And I motherhubbing got it!

So that's a thing now, so my life is settling into some sort or order so expect some updates and im using 'some' very lightly. I will probably have lots of late nights ahead of me practicing tattooing and designing tattoos so take that into consideration. But expect updates friends!

Oh and HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR 😅

As always,
-whitedress24 over and out!