Chapter 3: Caca-sensei

"Naruto, just sit down already." You sigh and lean back onto the desk. Iruka-sensei told everyone to stay put until their sensei came to get them. It had been about two hours since then.

You dig your finger into your nose and flick whatever residue you found in front of you. Sasuke gave you a look and you stuck your tongue out.

"Why is our sensei the only one late? Everyone else is already with theirs and Iruka-sensei went home, dattebayo.." Naruto complained.

"Shut up, already!" you groan.

Naruto giggled childishly as he placed an eraser on the door.

"Naruto!" you yell. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Naruto looked at you, confused. "You should do it like this!" you grin devilishly and set the eraser at a better angle.

"A Jounin won't fall for something like that. Idiots." Sasuke mumbled.

"Shut up! Try to have some fun and get that stick out your--." you started to yell. Man, every time you try to say it.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in popped the head of a white-haired man with a mask covering his mouth and nose, and his forehead protector covering his left eye. You watched silently as the eraser fell onto his head with a "poof."

"Wait, he actually fell for it?" your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Naruto and [Y/N] for the win!" Naruto high-fived you.

"Hmm. My first impression of you is.. You're all a bunch of idiots."

::
::

Our sensei, who introduced himself as Kakashi, lead us outside. We sat down in a secluded area.

"I want you to introduce yourself. Tell me your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and dream."

"Uhh.. Why don't you give us an example, 'ttebayo?" Naruto said.

"Well, I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate.. I don't feel like telling you that. Dreams for the future.. I haven't thought about that. As for my hobbies, well I have a lot of hobbies."

"Wow! That's like, so informative, Caca-sensei! I feel like I've known you forever!" you say, your words dripping with sarcasm.

"Caca-sensei?" he asks, scratching his chin.

"Caca.. Poop? And your name is Kakashi? Heh, I'm funny." you grin.

"Hn. Alright, you at the top, introduce yourself." Caca-sensei pointed to Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup and hanging out with [Y/N]. But I really hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water into the bowl. My hobbies are challenging [Y/N] to an eat off- and my future dream is to be Hokage, dattebayo!"

"Okay, now.. You!" he pointed at Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone.." Sasuke said in a cold voice.

"Damn. You're depressing," you say. All jokes aside, you knew he was going to kill Itachi. You guess he's still on that track for revenge.

You still hate Itachi, but you realized even after you kill the traitor, it won't bring back the lives that were lost.

"Uh, okay, now you." Caca-sensei finally refers to you. A smirked tugged your lips.

"My name is [Y/N] [L/N]. My likes are hanging out with Naruto and my [h/c] hair. My dislikes are people who pity me. My hobbies are keeping my hair silky and sleeping. My dream is to unlock my clan's powerful kekkei genkai to it's fullest potential, I also want to become a legendary sanin. And like Sasuke, restore my clan."