Chapter 6: The Chunin Exams: Part 2

Time passed and you were sitting in a room surrounded by upper ranked shinobi. They all had clipboards and kept a watchful eye. Finally, your instructor arrived.

You almost burst out into laughter, it was Ibiki! You knew Ibiki since you were a little baby. In fact, he also helped you with your training with Anko. All this time and you didn't know he was an instructor! Wow, you were slow.

Ibiki spotted you and you sent a smirk his way. You saw a slight grin escape his mouth. He looked away and established rules.

It was a written exam. You raised your eyebrow in surprise. You looked back at Naruto, his eyes were wide. Yep, your team is going to fail.

You weren't allowed to cheat, and if you did, you'd be disqualified. You were given 10 points, and the exam has ten questions, one point for each question. The score will be based on your team's points. Yeah, you guys will definitely fail.

Finally, Ibiki told you that the final question will be given to you at the end of the exam.

You glanced at Naruto and gave him the awful eye. Your face read:

'I swear, Naruto if we fail I will pulverize you into small pieces then eat you then spit you out..'

Naruto paled comically and started to hyperventilate. You were handed papers and told to begin. You looked at Ibiki again, his eye was right on you. You smiled and clicked your tongue.

He wanted you to cheat.

You pushed a long standoff [h/c] hair out of your face. Your [e/c] eyes darted around the room. You then lightly tapped your foot on the ground. You scanned the paper. Hell, you didn't even need to cheat, but why not? It could be fun.

Your foot found the perfect spot. You stomped on the ground. 2 jonin in front, 3 to the side, 8 behind, 24 on the walls. You nodded your head, then scratched it to seem confused. You sighed and fell back into your chair, you quickly shifted your weight to your right foot, the nearest jonin was 3 people over.

You concentrated hard, then focused on the jonin. You felt his pencil vibrations, you laid your other hand on the table.

The answer to number 8: 6384 Meters. You raised your eyebrow and looked at the paper again. That was definitely not the answer. You smirked to yourself. There was no point cheating now. You answered all the questions in under 20 minutes. You silently praised your mother and father for being a Nara/[L/N] hybrid.

Your mind suddenly went blank, and it was dark.

"DAMMIT INO!" you screamed. Ino snickered.

"This is what you get for being so close to Sasuke!" Ino yelled.

"Get out of my head or I SWEAR I will burn your family to the ground!" you said. Ino just laughed. She finally came out, and you banged your head on the table. You grit your teeth. Oh, that bitch will pay.

You sat there, bored. Teams were being constantly called out for cheating. Sasuke wouldn't have a problem, he had the sharingan. But Naruto, you hoped he looked at the Hyuga girl's paper. Finally, it was time for the final question.

"This is the final question. Get it wrong, you fail. And you can't participate in the chunin exams ever again. If you walk out now, you may participate next year for a better chance." Ibiki said. You clicked your tongue again and scribbled something down on the paper.

Some people left. It was quiet for a long while. You looked back at Naruto, he was sweating and was red. He was about to raise his hand.

Your heart dropped as his hand shot up into the air. You were disappointed. You were brought out of your trance by a loud slamming on the table.