Aliens From Another Dimension

----------Earth 616: New York----------------

Back on Earth 616, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three escort Jane Foster to the site in New York where Thor and Loki disappeared. "What exactly are we doing back here again?" Darcy asked, who was accompanying the search party, "Does this have something to do with that hunk of a boyfriend of yours?" "Yes, Darcy, I told you that three times already," Jane says slightly annoyed, trying to focus on the energy readings on her device. "Oh sorry," Darcy replies, "I'm not exactly attuned to the sciences like you are." "So what exactly are we looking at, Jane Foster?" Volstagg asks in anticipation. "Well," Jane takes a look at the readings around where Thor was sucked into the portal, "This is incredible," she says in amazement. "What is it?" Sif presses. "These energy levels are off the charts; they exceed the readings Erik collected the last time a portal like this opened. I wonder..." "I know that look," Darcy points out, "It's that 'I think I have a super science-y idea and I need to explore it,' look." "I may have something," Jane admits, getting somewhat excited, "Get Erik on the phone, he's gonna want to listen to this." 

------Earth 38: DEO Headquarters -------

"So I am still on Midgard...but this is Midgard in another dimension?" Thor says trying to make sense of what Winn just explained to him and Kara.
"Right," Winn nods, "and for future reference no one in this dimension refers to Earth as Midgard." "Duly noted," Thor replies, "and none of the other nine realms exist in this dimension?" "Afraid so," Kara says, "all the stuff about Asgard and your people are nothing more then a part of ancient Earth mythology." "Also said mythology was incorporated into the extended universe of a popular comic book franchise in this dimension," Winn quips in, "In the comic books and the Earth he comes from, this guy is a superhero from the realm of Asgard and he's an Avenger." "Avenger? Where have I heard that before?" Kara frowns trying to remember where she heard that word. "Remember that movie Winn dragged you to see a few years back?" Alex points out. Kara takes a moment to remember before it hit her, "Oh!" she exclaims, "The Avengers! I remember now. I also remember actually loving that movie." "I told ya it was amazing," Winn grins.

"What movie are you talking about?" Thor frowns. To answer his question, Winn pulls out his laptop and type The Avengers on Google. Lo and behold, there were poster, images, and scenes from the film, much to Thor's shock and amazement. "I don't know if I should be fascinated or disturbed to see my own life unfold on one of those screens," Thor finally speaks up. "I suppose I would be a little freaked out too if I was in your shoes," Alex replies. "On the bright side, the movie was a huge success; grossed in  millions," Winn quips. "So the people on this Earth love us," Thor grins proudly, "That's good to know."

"Which leads me to ask of why and how you even got to this dimension in the first place?" J'onn asks as he approaches the group (In his regular human disguise). "Are you the leader of this organization?" Thor inquires. "I am director of the DEO, yes," J'onn nods. "Where is the other one of your inner circle?" Thor looks around, "The green one that tried to strangle me." "Uh," Kara nods towards J'onn, trying not to giggle. J'onn changes into his Martian form for a brief moment before reverting back to his disguised form. "You're a shape-shifter," Thor says in realization. "This is J'onn J'onzz," Kara explains to Thor, "He comes from the planet Mars." "Now we have that planet in my dimension," Thor nods, "I wasn't aware, however, there was life on that red barren wasteland..." Thor stops himself when he sees J'onn glare at him, "I, uh, I meant no disrespect. It's probably a completely different environment in this dimension." "You're not completely off," J'onn says, "But I still resent that comment."

Right at that moment, Mon-El walked in straight from the infirmary, "Hey, Kara, I heard you were taking on Livewire, did you succeed in..." He stops talking the moment he sees Thor and shoots a massive death glare at the Asgardian, "What is he doing here?" Mon-El sneers. "Uh, Mon-El this is Thor," Kara introduces, "He's an alien from another dimension, and he's on our side." "And that automatically makes everything that happened before okay?" Mon-El frowns. "You're not still mad about him whooping your ass are you?" Maggie quips making Alex, Winn, and Kara contain themselves from laughter. "I am not," Mon-El denies, crossing his arms, "I'm just not sure we can fully trust him." "I do apologize for our last encounter, and any feelings of misgiving that may have resulted from that conflict," Thor says with sincerity, "I may have overreacted, but in my defense, I was lost and presumably here against my will." "Yeah again sorry about that," Kara quips. "Be that as it may," Thor continues, "I am willing to let bygones and be bygones and hopefully we can start anew." Thor extends a hand towards the Daxamite. "I'm really starting to like the way this guy talks," Winn whispers to the team. Mon-El just looks at the hand then walks away, muttering stuff under his breath.

    "You'll have to excuse Mon-El," Kara speaks up after Mon-El leaves, "His home planet wasn't exactly...big on manners and social graces. There's still a bit of a learning curve." "Well, I do hope we may be able to put our differences aside the duration of my stay on this Earth," Thor replies. "I'm sure he'll warm up to you eventually," Winn quips, approaching Thor, "I know I sure am." Thor chuckles and gives a handshake to Winn, "Now this one I like," Thor says with mirth,

"Speaking of which, I believe we have not properly introduced each other." "Oh, right, of course," Kara nods, "I'm Kara Zor-El from the planet Krypton. However," Kara gestures to her Supergirl costume, "Whenever I wear this, everyone refers to me as Supergirl." "I'm Winn Schott," Winn says a little over excitedly, "Sorry, it's just I'm a pretty big fan of the comics and the  movies with you in them, and I've been kinda holding all this excitement in the moment I figured out who you are." "I'm Alex Danvers," Alex speaks up, "I'm Kara's sister." Thor looks back and forth between Kara and Alex, "Sisters?" "I'll explain that later," Kara assures. "I'm Maggie Sawyer," Maggie quips in, "Alex's girlfriend when I'm not working for the police." "Oh you two are," Thor looks between Alex and Maggie. "Yeah," Alex nods. "Well, I'm sure you two must be very  happy together," Thor replies. "That's one way to put it," Maggie says, making eyes towards Alex, making Alex look away and smile shyly. "And you already met J'onn," Winn nods towards the DEO director. Thor nods before introducing himself, "I am Thor Odison. My father Odin is King of Asgard and defender of the Nine Realms." "A king huh?" Kara's ears perk up. "So that makes you a prince," J'onn says in realization. "Indeed," Thor says back. "That's...actually pretty cool," Kara admits.

"Well now we have introductions out of the way," J'onn interjects, "How exactly did you end up in this dimension in the first place?" "Well..." Thor takes a moment before explaining everything from the beginning from the point Loki escaped from the dungeons to the point he got sucked into a portal while being transported to Earth, "And that was the last thing I remembered before I woke up here," Thor finishes. "Wait, Loki escaped, as in your brother Loki?" Winn asks. Thor nods in response, "I know not where he is or what he was up to, but I dread to wonder what will become of the Earth that I know of if I do not return to stop him." "Uh yeah, about that," Kara speaks up, "When the portal opened three surges came out of it. The first two had you and that blue cube of energy." "The Tesseract?" Thor perks up, "You saw the Tesseract? Where is it?" "Calm down," J'onn assures, "We have this 'Tesseract' under DEO custody." To ease the Asgardian's consciousness, Winn pulls up the monitor of where the Tesseract was stored. "It appears to be highly secure," Thor observes. "It is," J'onn answers, "It won't be going anywhere anytime soon." "Not if Loki gets his hands on it," Thor says with slight worry, "It may be possible the third surge contained my brother. Which means our search for Loki must be of highest priority."

"I've been looking, and there's been no sign of him or anything suspicious that may scream 'Loki was here'," Winn tells them. "While we to do plan to locate your brother, we do have more pressing matters to attend to," J'onn interjects, "As of now, Livewire is still currently at large." "We'll find her," Kara assures. "If I may, I would very much like to offer my assistance in finding this Livewire," Thor offers, twirling his hammer in the air. "Okay," Kara nods, "We could use all the help we can get. Besides it might kind of cool to have another flying superhero on this team." With that, Kara, Thor, Alex, and Maggie exit the building.

--------------Meanwhile---------     

Somewhere outside National City, Livewire found her worked her out of the electrical telephone wires that extended outside the city limits and found herself on an empty street; or at least the street seemed empty.

As she started walking, cars began to surround the white-haired villain. Livewire was prepared to defend herself, but a female voice stopped her. "There's no need to for any of that," Lillian Luthor assures, "We have a proposition to make of you, Leslie." "So you know who I am," Livewire says somewhat surprised. "A better question to ask is how did I break out of DEO custody so easily," Lillian counters. "Wait, you're the one who helped me escaped?" Livewire says in disbelief. "Actually he was the one who made that possible," Lillian turns and gestures to Loki, "I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Anyways, how would you like the opportunity to take out Supergirl and her lackeys once and for all?"

Livewire looks between Lillian and Loki before making her answer, "I'm listening."