Reconciliation

---------DEO Headquarters----------

With Livewire in handcuffs, Kara, Alex, and the other DEO agents brought the electrical fugitive back to headquarters. Not wanting to take any chances with her escaping again, J'onn ordered that Livewire be placed in another holding cell until they could figure out how she got away in the first place.

Alex was understandably still on edge since Livewire had yet to disclose what became of Maggie, and decides to confront the prisoner herself. "Where is she?" Alex asks, anger laced in her voice, "What did you do with Maggie Sawyer?" "Hmm," Livewire pretends to think, "I'm not sure, must of slipped my mind the moment I tied her up and left her to fry in a ditch." Alex angrily bangs the glass containment in response, "If you know what's good for you, you'll stop playing these games and tell me where Maggie went off to," she says through her teeth. "And I'm telling you I have no idea where she is," Livewire says back with a snobbish tone, "All I did was catch her and give her to Cadmus; you know, let her be their problem or something like that?" "Maggie's been taken too Cadmus?" Alex exclaims in shock.

Unable to hear more, Alex turns around and heads back to command central.

Back there, Winn and J'onn were both hard at work trying to find any traces of Cadmus. "Okay, I flew around the city, I couldn't find any signs of Maggie anywhere," Kara confirms, after flying around National City, then looks sympathetically towards her sister, "I'm sorry, Alex."  "I thought the capture of this woman would have some information on Maggie Sawyer's whereabouts," Thor frowns. "We will," J'onn assures, "This takes time, and we have other things to worry about with Cadmus still at large." "Very well, what is our next step?" Thor asks. "Now we-" "Our next step should be trying to find Maggie" Alex interrupts Winn with a snappy tone, while she was pacing back and forth with worry and anticipation. "Agent Danvers, I know how hard this must be for you, but we really need you to calm down," J'onn insists. "How can I calm down when my girlfriend is in the clutches of Cadmus," Alex exclaims. The others look at her in shock.

Feeling the guilt weigh heavily on her, Alex sighs back on a chair, unsure of what to do. Kara wasn't sure what to do. Normally Alex was calm and collected during these situations; rarely has she ever seen her sister breakdown like this. "Maybe you need to go home and pull yourself together," J'onn suggests. "No," Alex insists, wiping whatever few tears she was unable to conceal, "I need to help." "You're not in any condition to be helping if you're going to let your emotions take control," J'onn shoots back. Alex wanted to argue, but she knew the DEO director was right.  "Alex, it's going to be okay," Kara tries to console, taking Alex's hand in hers, "I promise, we won't rest till we find Maggie. Let me take you home okay?" Alex nods and the two girls exit.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Thor asks, having been moved by Alex's distress. "Not unless you have any know how with these type of computers, buddy," Winn answers. "Very well, I'll just fly around the city," Thor suggests, "See if Kara managed to miss anything." "You can go ahead and do so," Winn replies, "But she rarely misses anything; especially with that special vision of hers." "You never know for sure," the Asgardian insists. With that Thor exits the building and takes to the sky.

-------------The Bar------------

While Thor began his search, Mon-El had been spending his time at the alien bar. After that fight with Kara, and the things he said before, the Daxamite felt the best thing he could do was drink his troubles away; if only he drinking was the solution to take back everything he said to the woman he loved.

Half an hour in, Thor finally gave up and found himself at the bar. When the Asgardian walked in, he sees Mon-El, nursing what he assumed was a shot of some sort of alien liquor. He also figured the Daxamite was still having trouble getting over his argument with Kara. "Hello," Thor says as he takes a seat next to Mon-El.