The Exchange

-----L-Corp---

Kara and Thor fly to the L-Corp building with hopes of locating the gate Cadmus had created using the Tesseract.

"Who exactly is here that can possibly help us discover Cadmus' whereabouts?" Thor asks in slight confusion as he and Kara make their way to the top floor. "Someone who's quite familiar with Lillian Luthor's tactics," Kara explains, "I'll explain more once you meet her."

Meanwhile Lena Luthor was busy going over some upcoming projects in her office when she heard the familiar swooshing of a certain cape. Turning towards the window, sure enough, Supergirl was outside mid-air. To Lena's surprise, however, she also takes notice of the blonde muscular male floating right next to her blonde friend.

"Supergirl," Lena jumps right to her feet, "What brings you here? And...," she giggles slightly, 'Who's your new friend?" "This is Thor," Kara introduces, "Thor, this is Lena Luthor." "Luthor?" Thor frowns, "Wait, is she?...Does she..." "I'm guessing my mother is stirring up trouble again," Lena crosses her arms. "Mother?" Thor was shocked, "I don't really see much resemblance." "She's not my actual mother, it's sorta complicated," Lena mumbles the last part. "Believe me I know something about complication in families," Thor chuckles a little.

Kara and Thor enter Lena's office. "She has a power source that belongs to this guy," Kara explains, "And we think she plans to use it to create a portal to expel the aliens on this Earth into an Earth on another dimension," she pulls out a tablet, "We narrowed the search to a few locations; maybe you lend a hand in finding your mother." 

Lena takes a good look at the tablet. "I think I know exactly where," Lena nods five minutes later, "There's this underground compound North of here," she points to one of the blimps on the tablet. "And you have come upon this building at one point in life?" Thor frowns. "Kind of," Lena continues, "My brother Lex had designed this building as he fittingly referred to as the panic room in the event of an alien invasion. When Lex went to prison, and I took over L-Corp, I originally planned to turned it into a research facility. Unfortunately Lex kept a separate set of pass-codes to access the building, and the only one my brother trusted to safeguard those pass-codes was my mother." 

"So your mother might be keeping the Tesseract in this panic room building," Thor summarizes. "It's a possibility," Lena nods. "You wouldn't happen to have any blueprints of this building would you?" Kara asks hopeful. "You're in luck," Lena answers, pulling some blueprints from her desk, "At least Lex didn't think to clean out his office before being sent to jail."

"This is great information," Kara nods, accepting the blueprints, "Thank you, Lena."

---DEO Headquarters-------

"So Cadmus may be holed up in this panic room so to speak," Winn recaps after Kara gave the team the information she received from Lena, "Leave it to a paranoid Lex Luthor to take such extreme measure only a regular apocalyptic crazed nut case would initiate. Wouldn't surprise me if he kept enough canned goods in there to end world hunger."

"We now we have a good idea where exactly Cadmus is keeping the Tesseract," J'onn agrees, "but we still have one more obstacle to overcome." "Maggie," Alex sullenly remarks. "What's so special about this woman again?" Fandral frowns a little. "Cadmus means to use her as a shield," Thor explains, "As long as Cadmus is holding her captive, we will not be able to mount a full scale siege on their hiding place."

"We could try a more subtle approach," Sif offers after taking a good look at the blueprints, "The main entrance is right there," she points to the exact stop, "And there's a couple of side entrances right at the east side of the building. A select few of us could sneak into through those doors. With stealth on our side, we should have little trouble locating both the Tesseract and this Maggie woman."