America's What ?

Yeah, that totally doesn't seem like an idea to get us killed

If Elizabeth had to decide the most awkwardest moment in her life, it would this moment. Being told by a bunch people that you have to come with them, was definitely not something that she wanted to deal with.

It didn't help that one of the men was Commander Steel, which Nate had pointed out, making the commander stand in front of him. And it got worse when Jax tried to introduce himself to one of the women, a blonde haired lady wearing a red, blue, and white costume with a large staff.

And you thought it couldn't get worse ?

It did.

When they were made to get a large building , a fight between someone broke out and it made everyone fight, excluding Elizabeth and Nate, who had been previously knocked out.

When Elizabeth woke up, she was propped up against bars, most likely a cage. When she stirred, all eyes in the cage turned to her, but Nate was the one to help her up. Her head hurts like hell, and she feels extremely dizzy, but shakes it off, not wanting anyone to be worried about.

Sara gives a once-over, making sure the girl wasn't injured any other capacity .

Deeming she was fine, Sara went back to Jax, still upset about having their asses kicked.

Nate tries to diffuse the situation, but is called out by Mick, who told him he was late coming to the party, and he let his little girlfriend get knocked out by a lady in a spangly outfit. Both of them yelled at that they were indeed, not dating .

It caused another round of arguments, making the historian roll her eyes.

They saw the Commander and one other of the ladies from before, watching as they came closer to the cage.

He accused Nate of being a Nazi, in which Nate replied with the 6 numbers Elizabeth had heard in a story once.

070233.

The numbers of his grandfather's dog tags .

Elizabeth closes her eyes, remembering a time when she and Nate had first become friends in college, and he once told her this story over a pack of cheap beer.

She hears Nate explain how he got the dog tags, even going as far as to pull them from under his shirt.

When he finishes, her eyes are now open and she can see a little better, and it's obvious of the tension in the room.

*****

The group was let out of the cage, following the commander to the room were the other members of the JSA were at.

Rex Tyler tells the group that he doesn't have any clue who they are, and mistakes Martin being the team leader when it's actually Sara. (Which pisses off Elizabeth and the rest of team, knowing damn well Martin isn't the leader. )