THE WHO?

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything. It is wrong. No matter how fast light travels,it finds that darkness has gotten there first and is waiting for it.

Darkness.

Elizabeth can't remember the last time she saw complete darkness.

It was haunting, being asleep, but awake in your mind.

It was odd though, Elizabeth swore she had been knocked out but yet, she could hear the conversations all over the ship.

She heard Ray talking to Martin, Jax with Sara and could even hear Mick banging around in the kitchen.

She knew she had to be going crazy, because she felt the energy change on the ship, and that someone was aboard the ship.

Trying to will herself awake, she felt herself get up and off the chair, but it wasn't her body.

It was a clear version of herself and she swore to the heavens. Her actual body was still in the chair and she was still alive but it didn't make any sense.

Panic set in, Elizabeth felt the tears in her eyes, but pushed them away, vowing to get herself out of whatever it is going on. Out the corner of her eye, she sees Nate move in his sleep, but the hair on her neck went straight up as she heard the word DANGER whispered in her ear.

She turns and looks all around, trying to find the source but there was nothing there.

A tug at her navel has the historian confused and yelling in fear when she pulled back to the chair and back into her body.

*****

When Elizabeth does wake up, she finds that she in her body, alive and feeling a shit ton better.

She looks down and finds that she has a silver blanket over her and that she had been changed from her previous shirt to another long sleeve black tee. A body shake tells her she has all ten fingers and toes, and that nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

Her shoes had been taken off and placed next to the chair, so Elizabeth takes off the blue IV and puts her shoes back on.

The other chair is empty, the same cover in a pile on the floor.

The door opened for her, the hall just as empty as the bay.

It was eerie quiet, the only sound constiting of the Elizabeth's boots on the metal floor.

She walked to the bridge, only to find it empty . She looked around, unable to find a clue to where everyone was at. After some remembering the AI, she called out for Gideon, voice strachey.

" Um, Gideon ? "

" Yes, Miss. Montgomery ? "

" Where the rest of the team ? "

The face of Gideon appeared on the table, along with a few articles on mid - 17th century Japan .

" It seems that the team have landed in 17th century Japan, " Gideon starts, while the historian looks over the articles.

" Yes, this is mid - century , the Edo period. "

" Gideon, are they all off the ship ? "

" No, it appears that Mr. Stein and Mr. Jefferson are still on board, in the cargo bay . "