13. Creamer

[Niall's apartment, 7:34 p.m]

Louis: "So wait.. Liam invited you over to his place for drinks?"

Niall: "Yeah.." (grabs bag) "It is Friday night."

Louis: "Well.. can I come?"

Niall: "After that whole fight at the club? I don't know if he'd want you over there."

Louis: "He was so drunk, he probably doesn't remember.."

Niall: (unsure) "I don't know.."

Louis: (abrupt) "Is Harry gonna be there?"

Niall: "Well considering he lives there.. maybe." (raises eyebrow) "Why? I thought you guys we're fighting.."

Louis: "Nah.. we made up. I think." (stands up) "I'm coming with you.."

Niall: (scoffs) "Alright.. but if they kick us out, it's your fault." (walks toward the door)

Louis: "Wait! Before we go.. I need to get something out of the fridge."

Niall: (annoyed) "I already have the beer! Let's go.."

Louis: "Its not beer, Niall. It's a present.."

--

[Liam+Harry's apartment, 8:00]

Liam: "I invited Niall over for some drinks.. you're welcome to join us."

Harry: "I'm a little tired..I think I'll hit the hay early tonight." (pauses) "Is umm.. Louis coming?"

Liam: (shrugs) "Probably not. Not after that fight we had at the bar.."

Harry: (disappointed) "Oh.. yeah. I forgot about that."

(suddenly Niall walks in, holding a beer)

Niall: "Hey hey hey! I have drinks!"

Harry: "Oh hi Niall.." (glances behind Niall, looking)

(Louis follows a few seconds later, Harry smiles)

Louis: (to Niall) "Why did you leave me alone by the car! I had to run after you, it was embarrassin-" (sees Harry, loses train of thought) "Um.."

Harry: (waves) "Hi Louis.."

Louis: (walks over to him) "Hi Harry.." (pulls something out of his bag) "So you're probably gonna think this is stupid but I had an extra bottle of pumpkin spice creamer and I was wondering if you wanted the other one.."

(Harry blushes)

Louis: "It was a buy one get one sale and I just thought maybe you'd wanna try it.." (rambles) "You probably don't even like pumpkin spice like I do but-"

Harry: (chuckles) "I love pumpkin spice.."

Louis: "Really?"

Harry: (grabs creamer) "Yeah.. I do. I can't wait to try it in my coffee tomorrow morning.. (smiles) "Thank you.."

Louis: "You're welcome.."

(Niall and Liam start laughing, drinking their beers)

Niall: "As exciting as creamer is.. Let's make this party a little more lively! Let's call up some girls!"

Liam: "I second that!" (pulls out phone)

Harry: (nervous) "Girls?"

Liam: (sends a few texts) "Yeah I met some girls at the club.. they're super hot." (looks at Louis) "I think one of the girls had her eye on you, Louis.."

Louis: (looks down at the floor) "Oh.. That's um.. awesome."

Niall: "Yeah I think I know who you're talking about! She kept talking about you all night, Lou.. I think her name was.. (thinking) "Eleanor.."

Harry: "That's a stupid name.."

Louis: (laughs) "Yeah. It is kind of stupid."

Liam: "Well she's hot.. so that's all that matters. Should I invite her?"

Louis: (glances over at Harry, sighs) "Yeah.. I guess."

(Harry looks down at the floor, disappointed)

Liam: "Awesome! Don't look so sad Harry! I'll ask if she's got a friend for you too.."

Harry: (scoffs) "No thanks I'm gonna be going to bed anyway.."

Louis: "Really.."

Harry: "Yeah.." (puts creamer on the table, starts walking away) "Hope you guys have fun.."

(Louis picks up the creamer from the table, staring at Harry as he walks away)

Niall: "What's his problem?"

Liam: "I don't know.. maybe he's just tired.."

Louis: (mumbles) "Yeah.. he's just tired.."