PROLOGUE:The day of your fifth birthday is when it started...

I had just turned 5. I was intelligent for my age. My IQ was high. I was active which led me  to being an athlete. I knew how to talk, write, and walk. I always tried my best to be recognized by my parents but they would just glare and say "Go away demon." It broke my heart.
Today being my fifth birthday I thought they would show me love. I was wrong.
I was walking downstairs...happy about being 5 but that faded away the moment I felt a slap to my face. I looked up to see my mom standing with a grin. "Good morning Demon. Today your hell starts. No more easy glares. No... Hell itself is coming for you. Shall we start the fun." She looked at me then called dad. They just beat me till I was black and blue. Carving the words "demon" or "monster" over my body. I was screaming for them to stop. For them to let me be. But they didn't. They just laughed at my pain. They left after an hour. I was a quick healer so I didn't worry about it but I was more worried about infection so I slowly got up despite the pain and went to the first aid kit. I cleaned my self up. I then went to my room/attic. It was hot during the summer like over a hundred degrees hot, freezing in the winter. I learned to get used to it though.(Just saying that you were born on December 25. Yeas I am making  a Christmas Child.)
I read till nightfall. But just as I was about to go to bed my father came in. "My y/n let us have some fun shall we." He had this look in his eye. His voice was sickly sweet. I think that look was a hint of insanity... I had to endure this for the next 16 years of my life. But unknown to me a certain thing called fate had a plan for me.
------------Soul King pov-------
My newborn daughter was missing for a year. My wife dead from giving birth. I am fairly unhappy. "I will find you my baby girl y/n. I will find you." The soul King promised himself.
-------To be continued------
How was it. Yeas I had you be fairly young. Also don't worry about me always doing bleach fanfics. I will switch to Naruto neglect and genius. And others as well. I need to know who to put you with. Tell me Kay. I will put it up to vote. Also if you want to ask questions about me you can just no personal stuff like my age and name. See ya.