The day where I beat the crap out of strawberry

Sorry its been awhile I was thinking about doing another chapter but guess what! School happened and I am lazy and like reading soooooooo that's my excuse.😓 Well anyway back to the beautiful book which is awesome to some. Thank you for your support!😊 Back to the story now shall we ladies and gentleman!
---------------------------------------------------
I kindly stared at the boy who is a strawberry baka. "Fuck this I'm out." Was all I said when he said that he was a soul reaper. I started to walk away after sending him a 'are you stupid enough to think that I believe that' look.
He chased me not bothering to notice the crate of beer bottles and grabbed my arm. "Well what the hell do you call that thing that I was fighting just a few minutes ago." I turn around to him and glared at him. "I call that a illusion of someone who's going fucking crazy!" He stared at me for a moment a bit stunned but it was long enough for me to twist my arm (still mindful of the crate) and kick him in the stomach and knee him in the face. I then turned around and walked away or tried to for shorty then poped up with Rangiku and knocked me out.
When I woke up I saw a blonde with a laid back attitude staring at me with a calculating eye. My only response was "Why the fuck are you staring at me?" He just stared in surprise. When he finally wasn't surprised he said "Well..."
Cliff hanger😈
Again sorry for not posting more chapters. 😅 I'll try to do more for those who actually read this story.