The Strange People

'Hmmm, it has been 12 years since that day. I have delt with abuse and bullying. It has only gotten worse through the years. But hey I am alive right.' I thought to myself while walking to my new school. I am going Karakura High school. New school. New year. New chance to escape bullys and try to make some friends. Thank kami that my parents were at work this morning. Well I am in front of my new school. Yay me. Please note the sarcasm. School is a torture place. I may be a genius and athletic but I hate school. It is boring. I probably end up sleeping through the class. Which I will need. I have a problem with sleeping. I guess trauma caused it? I dont know. "Well...might as well get it over with." I muttered under my breath. I walked into the school and went looking for my new class.
I had found it when I heard "IIIIICCCCHHHHIIIIGGGOOO!" Damn my poor ears. I cringed when I finally saw my new teacher. I went up to her and introduced my self. She told me to wait outside for a moment till I hear her call me in. "Well you are not the only new student hear Ms. L/n." I just nodded my head but I was a bit confused. I mean why multiply new students? But I couldn't ask so I waited for my name.
"Alright class. We have some new students today." The class started to murmer about the new students. "Alright, alright settle down. Will you please come in students." I walked in with some others following. I looked around at my class and the new students then went to stare out at the window. "Will you introduce your selves please." I sighed and steped up first. "Hello. My name is L/n F/n. I like reading, sports and sleeping. I dislike people who abuse kids, people who wake me up and bullys." I said in a monotone voice. The teacher pointed to my seat. I walked and sat down by a tall, muscled looking boy. I simply laid my head down and went to sleep.
--------------timeskip---------------------
I went through the first half of the day sleeping. The teacher didnt wake me up thankfully otherwise she would have gotten me to flip her over me shaking a bit from fear of my parents. When lunch came by I went and bought a sandwich. I was going to sit alone when a girl with long hair walked up to me. "Hi. My name is Orihime. I was wondering if you would like to sit with my friends and I." The first thought that went through my head was how strange she was. I mean I am basically ignoring everyone yet she came up to me and asked me to sit with her. "Ummmmm..." She gave me puppy eyes. "Please L/n-San." I was still a bit hesitant. "Fine..." I sighed out heavily. I followed her to her friends. When we got there they seemed to be talking about something. "Hey guys! Look who I brought with me." They all looked at Oriheme then me then back to her. "L/n-san this is Chad, Ichigo, Rangiku, Toshiro, Renji, Yumichika, Keigo, Ikkaku, Rukia, Uryu, and Mizurio. Guys this is L/n F/n." Oriheme finished slightly out of breath. I simply looked around thinking of a way to escape hear and eat in peace. They looked strange. "Okay what do you want you weirdos?" I asked irritated with their stares. They seemed a bit taken back of my rudeness. I was tired. I can't help it. "There's no need to be rude Ms.L/n." Weirdo with glasses said. "Don't blame me... I am tired."I said simply. "That is stupid. You slept through the day. How can you be tired?" Strawberry retorted. "Cause I can be Strawberry." I snapped back. Some laughed. Some sniggered. Others were smirking. While one stayed emotionless. *cough*shorty*cough*. Ichigo became adgitated and he seemed about to say something when the lunch bell signaled lunch was over. I got up and went back to my desk to sleep. Some strange people I have met today. Better to stay away from them.