Well, strawberry fights masked monsters...

Well, here I am... In the middle of the night... To get beer... For my parents. Just great. It's cold, wet, and foggy. And I am not very happy. No, I am very pissed as a matter of fact. I want to grab the damn beer bottle and slam it against someone's head as a matter of fact. And then throw them across town. Then beat them down. Yep, I am pissed alright. I am walking back from the store currently so I should be asleep soon. So I am just looking around for no reason really... I'm just bored. Streetlamp... Trees... Park... Strawberry fighting a monster... Merry-wait. Strawberry fighting A MONSTER!?! What the hell? I was just staring shocked to the damn core. Strawberry. Fighting. A. Monster. Breathe y/n. Just breathe. 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4. FORGET IT TIME TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL STRAWBERRY?!? WHAT ARE YOU!?!" He tensed a bit. He looked behind him and saw me staring at him pointing. I saw the damn monster run to attack him so I screamed, "PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO THE MASKED MONSTER YOU BAKA! IT'S GOING TO HIT YOU!" He payed attention to the fight and killed it. He ran over to me so I prepared a few well chosen words to say to him. "Well you strawberry baka. What the hell do you have to say for yourself because YOU WERE FIGHTING A FUCKING MONSTER. YOU HAVE A HUGE ASS SWORD. AND IN A DAMN KIMONO." I was panting a bit from that little outburst. He was looking at me with a taken back expression. "Well, Y/n I am a soul reaper..."