Evaded Shorty and ran into Blank Face.

When I got to school I was immediately cornered by the shorty and Rangiku. "What the fuck do you bloody idiots want." They just stared at me surprised that that was my first response to seeing them. "You will come with us now by order of the soul society." The shorty stated. I just stared at them like they were crazy people who escaped from an asylum. "How about... Hell no." I stated while glaring at them. I then shoved by them and continued on to class irritated that they couldn't leave me alone. They were quick to follow me.
"We will use force if we have to." Shorty stated. "Have fun with that." I sarcastically said with a beautiful eye roll.
The next thing know I'm being attacked! Of course I blocked. But I took one look at Rangiku's face and known I shouldn't have been able to do that. I quickly knocked her down and turn to hurriedly ran to class. But then I ran into this dude who was comepletly emotionless. The only thing I could say was "Nice hair blank face." Then I shoved by him and ran to class.
When I sat down I looked out the window. 'Safe for now, but still have to evade them for the rest of the day.' When I started to lay my head down I couldn't help but think that Blank face was kind of cute.