Once again Kidnapped

As the day went by, I avoided the weirdos who seemed very determined to catch me. Soon though, school ended and I had to leave. 'Hopefully, I won't run into any of them.' I thought to myself. But knowing my shitty luck I would end up running into them. 

As I ran out of the classroom hoping to escape, them before they caught up to me, I saw shorty walking towards me in his kimono and with his sword. With that I turned and ran. I hurried down the steps and out of the school. I saw that Rangiku was chasing me along with the Bald dude.

I took a sharp turn around the corner ran even faster. With every step my heart sped up from the speed and a little it of fear. I mean, who wouldn't be afraid. Some insane students chasing you with fucking swords! You would run too!

I had just got to my street when something hit the back of my head. I fell onto the ground with darkness clouding my vision. I felt my body being picked up and carried off somewhere. Next thing I knew, I was out like a burned out light-bulb.

-------------time skip-----------

When I had awoken I was in my typical clothing that looked like this:

I looked around, examining my surroundings. I was in a simple room, on a medical bed. There was a vase full of flowers near me and a window across the room from me. The walls were a light grey and the floors were a white wood.

After my examination of the room, a women came in.  

She seemed kind of nice but she had this feeling about her that warned me off

She seemed kind of nice but she had this feeling about her that warned me off. She told me that I had to meet the captains and discuss my fate. Meaning I could die or live and join them.

I followed her and ended up at this huge door. She opened it...

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating. First Wattpad crashed on my phone so I deleted it for a while. Then I got it back and didn't any inspiration for this book. And honestly I don't have much time when I come home from school. Like 4 or 5 hours. And I like to read and play video games. So yeah but here's the update. Bye.