Why? Part 1

"I'll see you later..?" Draco mumbled pulling me closer by the waist. We were standing right outside the great hall sense we had just eaten lunch we had to leave for are next class.

"Silly you of course you'll see me later!" I giggle placing a small kiss upon his noes which he wrinkled and gave out a little chuckle. Me and Draco have been dating sense fourth year, of course I liked him way before then! And by the time it got to third year we just had mindless flirting here and there, until the night of the Yule ball when he asked me out and kissed me.

"Or we could... just skip" he said leaning his head down to place soft kiss on my neck and jawline.

"Draco... you know we can't, I promise I'll make it up to you" I said trying not to moan. His head lifts up from my neck after a couple of try's of pushing him I finally succeeded and pushed him off, a smirk laying across his face.

"I'll see you at dinner baby" I kiss his lips sweetly before running to my next class.

Time skip~~

Finally the last class of the day has ended and go spend the rest of the night with Draco. I quickly grab my bag and rush towards the Slytherin common room only to regret that decision. There, sitting on the couch Draco is kissing Pansy Parkinson. I squeal and drop my bag standing there in shock Draco pulls away immediately, his eyes widen and his mouth agape.

"Baby! It's not what it-" he started getting up from the couch but only to be interrupted by Pansy.

"It's exactly what it looks like! Draco obviously likes me more than some stupid hag like you!" She smirked grabbing Dracos arm only for her he shook her hands off him.

My eyes gloss over and one single tear falls from my eye.

"W-why..?" Is all I mange to choke out through my silent sobs. Draco steps towards me and reaches a hand out.

"B-Baby please it's not-"

"No! Just leave me alone!" I snap suddenly, he stands there in shock. I grab my bag and rush to my dormitory. I plop myself on the bed not caring to go to dinner I just fall asleep thinking "Why?"

Ayyy here it is a chapter!!!!:) enjoy 😊