I guess

"Now. I'll assign you partners." Snape said in his monotone voice as he started calling names from his slip of paper.

"Pansy Parkinson" as soon as he said the name Pansy smirked and looked over to Draco, trying to straighten out her robes and hair. Yuck.

"And.... Gregory Goyle" he said. Pansy's face dropped. Her mouth open, eyes wide.

"Pansy shut your mouth before flies fly in and sit next to your partner." Snape snapped.

I smirked as she passed me trying not to laugh.

"And lays but not least. Draco Malfoy and Y/N Y/L/N. get to work." I was so distracted by Pansy that I didn't even realize that Draco my crush, was the only one left. Heat rises to my cheeks as he sits down next to me, with that oh so ever handsome famous Malfoy smirk.

"Well, are you gonna sit there or start working?"

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah yes perfect. 50 points to Slytherin" snape said to me before dismissing class. I quickly grab my bag and make my way out the door. Wanting to get as far away from everyone as possible.

"Hey! Wait up!" Someone called stoping me in my tracks. I turn around to see the familiar set of bleach blond hair and pale skin standing in front of me.

"Y-Yes Draco..?" I ask quietly.

"I uh i-" he stuttered, moving around nervously.
"I wanted to know if you'd go to hogsmade with me...?" He asked shyly looking at his shoes. I wanted to scream yes! But instead I decided to try and be cool.

"Yeah sure I guess." Shit! He looked up, a shocked expression on his face.

"R-Really! I'll see you tomorrow at 2 then!" He said happily before running off jumping up and down on the way.