Heart Break

Requested by: kayleighpotato

Summary: Draco and the reader have been dating since 3rd year. They are completely and utterly in love with each other. However, when 6th year arrives, Draco is forced to be a death eater. The reader is taken and kept in a secret location away where she is beat and tortured, breaking Draco's heart once he finds her wounded.

Warnings: ⚠️Blood, angst, language, violence, but some fluff to balance it out.

Words: 1219

—————————————————————————————————————————

Your POV:

You laughed along with your friends at the large Slytherin table, while you stuffed your faces with the delicious feast in front of you. Draco sat next you, his hand rested on your thigh, squeezing it gently every so often, something he didn't usually do with you. You stopped the conversation you were having with your friends as they turned to converse with each other, your e/c orbs falling onto his face. His face was pale and his hair was slightly ruffled and not in his usual kept neat hair style. And by the dark purple circles under his eyes you knew he was tired.

Your eyes clouded over with worry as you placed your hand on top of his, giving it a soft squeeze to tell him everything would be okay. You were the only one he told when he was forced to become a Death-Eater. He was afraid that you would leave him, hell he wanted you too because he didn't want to see you get hurt. But after almost staying up all night and talking he finally gave in and promised he would protect you with his life.

You knew most of the tasks he was given to complete but some of them were too much for you and you didn't think you would be able to handle it just by knowing. Draco respected that and often asked you before talking about the subjects however, time was nearing close to Draco's most important task given to him by the dark lord and things were getting harder and harder to deal with.

"Are you okay..?" You made sure your voice was quiet, not wanting to bring unwanted attention to you and your blonde boy. He looked over to you with tired eyes, offering a tired but forced grin. he gave you a small nod, placing a quick kiss on your cheek before shoving some food in his mouth. You sighed to yourself, wishing you could help him more than you already do.

Soon the great hall was beginning to grow empty, the halls loud noise merely an hour ago had vanished. Your friends had all gone back to the common room, leaving you and Draco there, along with a few other Slytherin's at the table. You sighed once more, shifting on your seat to get a better look at him.

"Dray.. What's wrong." It was more of a demand rather than a question. You could take a guess as to what was bothering him but you wanted him to talk to you instead of keeping it locked away inside of him. He rubbed his hands on his face, rubbing his eyes and cheeks in circles before turning to look at you.

"You know what's wrong, Y/N." He whispered, reaching out a tired and shaky hand to grab your arm, pulling you closer to his chest. He buried his head in the crook of your neck, taking in the familiar smell of your shampoo. You wrapped your arms him as you enjoyed this small moment. With everything he had going on you didn't get many moments like this anymore and when you did get them, you cherished them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night went by quickly after that. You bid Draco a goodnight at the base of the stairs in the Slytherin common room, which led to the girls dorms. He kissed your cheek sweetly, offering you another tired grin before making his way to his room. You sighed happily, watching him walk off, running a hand through his platinum blonde hair before he disappeared.

You walked down the cold dark stair way, opening the creaking door to your room to find it empty. None of your roommates were in the dorm leaving it quiet and quite cold which wasn't like them in the slightest. The room was dark and cold, not a soul lived there. You didn't think much of it as you turned to the in room bathroom, ready for sleep to take you. However, before you could manage to touch the bathroom door handle, a firm hand clasped around your nose and mouth, a rag placed against your skin. You tried to scream as your hands moved up to the persons arm, scratching desperately at them to release you. Your eyes began to droop and your body became weak the more you struggled and eventually you fell limp in captives arms, unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of something cold and wet moved against my body, the feeling jolting me awake. Your eyes were open but all you could see was darkness. You stood up, the rattling of chains echoed through the dark and wet hallway. That's when you felt the sudden heavy feeling on your ankles and wrists. You were chained up. Your eyes began to grow used to the darkness that surrounded you, you could begin to make out the shape of bars a few feet away. You moved forward, reaching out for the bars only to be pulled back by the sudden yanking of the metal chains. 

You sighed to yourself, tears beginning to pool at your eyes. You called out for help, your broken and dry voice echoing through the hallways for what seemed like forever. You curled up on the cold floor once more, silently crying and wishing someone were to come save you.

A while later you woke up to the sound of rushing footsteps.

"Y/N!" Your name was shouted by a very familiar voice.

"Draco!?" You shouted back as his hands came in contact with the metal bars. His hair was a mess, his black suit that always kept neat and clean was covered in dirt, and probably sweat. He was breathing heavily as he took out his wand from his pocket, signaling for you stand back as he broke through the bars. His pushed his way through the hole he had made, instantly pulling you into his chest. His hands were warm for once. They were often cold, acting as your personal ice pack when you needed it.

"I'm here." He breathed, messing with the chains at your wrists.

"Who did this to you..?" He asked as he removed the chains from your wrists.

"I don't know.." you whispered in return, rubbing at the sore skin where the chains had been. He finally removed all the chains and picked you up gently, making his way outside. Once your face had hit the light was when he noticed all the bruises and scratches left on your body. His heart sank, as he stared at you. He was angry at himself for not being there to protect you. He missed your forehead sweetly before looking you in the eyes and placing another sweet kiss on your lips.

In that moment he sweared no one would hurt you again. Not while he was around.