ITS OFFICIALI

(squiddys pov)

We're going to meet them, I put on a nice outfit. I walked out-the-door. Stamps was there in a suit to. I giggled. Then Katy (yep that's my nick-name) came out In a bvb shirt and jeans. With her converse that we bought her. "breakfast then we can go?" he asked. I nodded. We had pancakes for breakfast. I was on my phone going thro stuff like my twitter. I saw a tweet from an old friend it read; "I am going to kill myself, see u never byeeeee" this hurt a lot.

"time to go" squid said. I noticed it was lunch time. We went out the door. And drove down the street where I USED to live. We pulled up.

(katelyns mum's pov)

I 350z pulled up. And a weird man came out. Then KATELYN came out then another man came out. She went I front of them. She knocked on the door.

(squiddys pov)

"stay behind me at all times and regret nothing, and ALWAYS be have, squid" Katy said. Her mum opened the door. "Katy" she said pulling her into a hug. "come in," her mum said. We walked in, they sat, Katy sat on my lap. "mum, we have something to tell you" she said. Her mum nodded. "I-I'm moving in with squiddy and stamps" she said then hugged me. I hugged her back. Stamps just sat there like the bum he is. I smiled. "ok, if you want to" her mom said. "wait-" Katy said. "-ur just OK with this" she finished. Her mum nodded. "the hard one is going to be your father" she said, I gulped hard. "when will he be home?" I asked. she looked at me. "7:30" she said. We nodded. "we'll be back" I said.