Oh, uh

(katelyns pov, 7th period)

I was walking down the hall with my cousin rylee, talking, gossiping and all that other jazz. I walked into 7th period. Jody ran up to me, "did the wish come true" she asked. I blushed. "n0" she gasped. "YEAHHHH" she yelled bouncing up and down then hugged me. "I moved in with him and stamps" I bloated she smiled. "I guess it really is magic then" she said.

(end of school day, right after 8th period next to the fucking lockers)

I went down to the attendance office cause squiddy was there. I ran into his arms. " there's someone I want you to meet" I told him. Then took his hand and walked him to Jody's locker. "hm-hum" I cleared my voice, Jody turned around. "hey, your-" she said then squiddy nodded. "Katy, your not a lier" she said I nodded.then she hugged squiddy. "well better be going" he said taking my hand. He made a seductive face!!! I giggled. Let's go. We walked out to his car and he drove me home. We walked to the door, stamps wasn't home so we had use a key to unlock it. He dug thro his pockets, all of them! "uh-oh" he said. I frowned "where are the keys" I asked. He looked thro the window and smiled. He pointed. I giggled. "well where's stamps" I asked. "I dont even know" he said. I laughed. "I'll call him." I said then remembered my phone was in the house. I grabbed squid's phone out of his pants pocket. He looked into my eyes. And kissed me.