New update!! (Be happy :D)

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU CANT TAKE READING ABOUT SEX!!!!!

(Stampys pov)
I woke up to the sound of moaning. i went in the living room to find katy on squids lap, kissing him. "SQUID, KATY???" i yelled. they looked up from the couch. Katy's face turned pure red. "squid, whats going on?" i asked. "Well." he started. "me and katy are.....a thing" he said. I gasp. "really" i asked. i looked from him to her a couple times, "yea" katy broke the silence. "this actually explains a lot" i said thinking. "Like what" katy asked. "you've always like him over me" i blurted.
(Katys pov)
I got all teary. i shook my head no, "no" i said. i got up and hugged him. he hugged me back. "i love you to" i said. i started crying on his shoulder. "why are you crying?" he asked. "i'm hurt that you would think that, i love both of you" i said wiping away the tears. I back up from the hug and stopped crying. "we love you to" squid said. stamps nodded. Seconds later i felt arms around my waist and a head in my shoulder. (in this one squids, 16 and stamps is 18) i kissed him. i bit his bottom lip, begging for access. He slowly opened his mouth, i snaked in with my tongue.
(Squids pov)
I wanted access to her now, she just let me in. this is the best kiss ever. she slowly put her hand up my shirt. I looked over and stamps was gone. "Katy...stop" i said she backed up. "w-why" she asked. "were in the living room" i said. i then got up and picked her up- bridal style and carried her into my room and locked the door behind me. she pushed me on the bed and jumped on me, we continued. I slowly put took her shirt off, then unclipped her bra. She kissed and sucked on my neck causing me to moan. She slowly put my pants to my ankles. I did the same to her. best night ever.
(Katys pov)
We didnt get fully naked, i didnt want to get pregnant. but, i did love this. i searched his body with my finger he moaned and kissed his chest. there was a knock on the door. we ignored it. He grabbed me and pulled me closer than I was. He snored asleep. I stayed up a few hours after him, on my phone and such. Then i crashed on his chest.