DERP!!!

(katelyns pov)

He backed up, "ok, squid we keep kissing" I said. "and that's a good thing?" he asked. "do you love me?" I asked. "katelyn, of course I love you" he said, I blushed. Then stamps pulled up and stepped out of his car. I ran up and hugged him he hugged me back. I stole the keys out of his hands and ran to the door screaming "FOOOOOOOD" squid followed. Then stamps came in and me and squid were cooking.

(stamps pov)

I walked in the house, they were cooking together. "awwww" I taunted. "shut up" she teased back I laughed. "what Cha cooking?" I asked. "food," she said. Squid rolled his eyes. "were cooking dinner" squid said. I went into my bedroom to record. I went on and invited my helpers. "hellloooo this is stampy, and welcome to a minecraft video, and another video inside of staammppys lovely world. And today in this video, I will be joined by; lforleeeeee" I did my introduction.

(katelyns pov)

I heard the introduction and snuck in his room, with a camera, I stuck it thro the door and recorded him. I stood there for like 20 minutes. "byeeeee" he said in his girly-man voice. Then turned around and saw the camera. "katelyn" he laughed. "how long have you been there?" he giggled. "oh, only like 20 minutes" I blushed. He laughed then hugged me.

(time skip)

I was in my room playing video games. It was seven. I wanted to tell them. I walked out into the living room, they were there on there phones. "can I talk to you guys pls?" I asked. "yea, you can tell us anything." squid said, then they put there phones away. "ok, well guys, don't hate me for this but, I kinda wanna dye my hair" I told them and waited for them to scream. "yea ok. What color" stamps asked. Squid nodded. "red on the ends and blue everywhere else" I said. "ok,we'll have it done tomorrow" they said. I hugged them "ohh thank you, thank you, thank you" I yelled and jumped on them and kissed squiddys cheek. Then ran in my room to tell my friends