Anything

(Katy's pov)
"what i mean by anything is that katy- will u go out with me" he asked. i teared up. "y-yas" i yelled and fell into his arms. "u've already seen everything" i said. stamps came out. "oh- crying and hugging. i'll be back later" he said before turning around and trying to walk away.
(Davids pov)
"no so fast" Katy yelled and ran up to him. "i have exciting news!!!!" she said. "Whats that" he asked. "that me and squid are dating!!" she squeeled. i blushed. stamps looked over at me in disappointment. "thats amazing" he said trying to me happy. "can i talk to u for a minute stamps" i asked fingering him to come into the kitchen. he followed me, his curls bouncing up and down. "whats with all the disappointment?" I asked. "i-its nothing" he said putting his head down to the ground. "whats wrong. i know its something." he said worried. "squid theres something u don't know about me" he said. "whats that" i asked. "i'm- b-bisexual" he said. "and, i like-like u David mark spencer" he said before pulling me into a hug. i felt terrible. i collapsed on the floor.
(Stampys pov)
He fell over. oh- i knew this would happen. why did i tell him???, It was about 9:00. I picked him up and carried him to his bedroom. then walked into mine and fell asleep.

(TWIST!!!!!)