~Chapter Three~☑

Sometimes When Life Gets Hard, you wish can run away or go somewhere where no one can find you. But sometimes you can't escape reality.

"Max"

"Well, look at what we have here, my wife Alexis"

"I'm not your wife" I whispered

"You are Adrian's wife, but since I am in control of his body, you might as well be my wife" He said with grin on his face.

"What do you want Max?" I asked

"I want to make sure that Adrian will disappear forever and his body and you will become mine" He said

"No way in hell" I whispered

The first punch glanced Alexis chin. She noticed too late that it was a feint, though, when the second punch doubled her over and made her fall down. He started chocking her but she bit the filthy arm that held her and wrenched loose. She ran and ran until she was away from the beach

She took out her cell phone and dialed 911

"Nine-one-one operator. What is your emergency?" The man said

"My husband is trying to kill me" I said while crying

"Are you OK? Were you hurt?"He asked

"Who are you talking to" Speaking of the Devil, he approached slowly from across the hallway. With every absence of a word on my part, he kept coming closer and closer, until I felt his hand on my wrist

"I said who were you talking to, you little piece of shit" He inquired nastily. In a matter of seconds, I was pushed onto the floor, my heart pounding like a jack hammer. His sinister smile mirrored my hysterical depression when I saw him pull something from his pockets. He inched forward, taking his time to enjoy the moment and my helplessness.

Suddenly, I caught sight of a silver glint from the corner of my eye. Fresh beads of sweat started to form over my already drenched body. My limbs started shuddering when I saw what his sick instrument of torture was. It was a knife.

Sadistic as he was, he laughed out loud when he saw my reaction.

He approached in close and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry. Love. I will be as gentle as possible." He smirked, his words strongly laced with malice. He gently took hold of my hand as I tried to jerk my hand away. Alas, he was too strong. "My, my. What a beautiful body you have. Too bad that you're going to have a scar."

The next thing I knew, the metal sliced through my skin with little effort and dug straight in. Instantly, I cried out in pain and felt the effect of the knife. A searing burn flared up my leg, consuming me in agony, making my mind go blank. Besides the pain, nerves were starting to rise. Would I make it out of this alive?

Adrian or should I say Max dragged the knife a bit further before yanking it out suddenly. My vision blurred as tears lined my eyes. A faint voice could be heard but I couldn't hear it as little black dots swarmed my vision.

Before I knew it, I fell into complete darkness.

_____________________________

                                          Chapter song :  stitches by Shawn Mendes

        Question: Have you ever been in the situation where you had to run away from someone

           Note :  Phew!! This chapter took a lot of time to write especially since i had to read alot of articles on how to write a fight scene oh well Hard work pays off.

                    If you are enjoying my book so far please leave a comment

                                        See you soon - Rony