Chapter 22

It was from Ivan.
Me: thanks.
* Ivan posted this Snapchat

And I replied by saying. I thought I was UR best friend 😢 he replied well 😂😂 I giggled and then Emilio asked me:
Emilio: can I ask u something?
Me: yeah sure *while staying on the phone.*
Emilio: is there's something going on with you and my brother?
Me: wdym?
Emilio: you know what I mean.
Me: wtf Emilio we're just friends. Why I can't talk with your brother.ur my friend too I talk with u so that makes us bf and gf ? Just shut up please.
Emilio: yeah but friends don't sleep together.
Me: yeah ur right they don't. *I was so pissed like how can he say that to me I just went to my room and closed the door*
He didn't even knocked in my door or did anything. I just fell asleep for a moment then woke up at 8Pm I remembered I had a date with him. I had fever i didn't have any medicine. I was dying. Emilio knocked and said are u ready?
I didn't answer.i was shook like he just offended me then said are u ready but he totally ment I was a bitch or something that sleeps with friends I should've not slept with him. He's a Spanish fuckboy. He's a fucking jerk. 1hour later I was so sick I had to open the door and take some medicine. So I did. When I opened my door I saw Emilio going up stairs. But he didn't see me. I took some medicine and wanted to go back to my room but Emilio stopped me.
Me: get out of my face.
Emilio: let me explain.
Me: 😂😂 go fuck urself.*closing my door*
Emilio: But wait I love you.
Me: ok. *Closed the door but didn't lock it.
I was sad tired I just started packing up to go to Ohio I need to rest. I need vacation with my family I need something that makes me happy. I packed all ny stuff then decided to sleep.
When I woke up I took a shower and decided to find a airplane ticket for Ohio but then i Totally forgot That my laptop was in the living room. So I had to go there. I went there and Emilio was in the kitchen and I just took my laptop and he saw me and he came and grabbed my hand.
Me: wtf do u want?
Emilio: just listen I'm sorry for everything I didn't mean to . I love you. Not just as a friend I love you. Mary me. Like I will never break ur heart..
Me: are u done yet?
Emilio: I'm serious.
Me: ok bye.
I went to my room and shut the door.
I was laying in my bed when Emilio entered the room and when he saw my luggage...