Chapter 26

Me: Te amo mi amor.
Emilio looked at me and started laughing.
Emilio: yo tambien.
Me: does that mean sii?
Emilio: hahaha yes.
*Someone knocked on our door*
I was so scared I didn't know if it was Tyler or someone else what if Jake is at the door. No Jake has a key who would be In that door?*Emilio opened the door and it was the pizza man.
I was so happy bc I thought it was TYLER or someone else thank God.
Emilio: look what I got.
Me: Oh yes thanks babe , ilyy. It's 12:09 Am too late to eat but u know if u insist.
Emilio: haha *kiss* 😉❤.

I posted this picture on Snapchat and that hand is actually emilio's hand but who cares

Emilio replied: I thought I was ur date💔
Me: I kissed him and then replied 😜U are.
then we decided we will go to sleep so we can wake up on time for the flight to Spain.
Emilio talked to Ivan and he said they will stay there for 4 days.
We went to my room and slept each other. Emilio hugged me and we slept together. I woke up I didn't know what time it was. It was 1Am I had fever. My head was on 🔥 fire. I head headache. Then  Emilio woke up and  he kissed my head and said dont worry you will be fine. I had so much pain that I couldn't handle I started crying. Emilio's shirt was all wet bc of my tears.
Emilio: *huggin me* babe don't cry you will be fine. It breaks my heart to see you sad.
Me: Everytime we want to go to Spain something bad happens.but we will go this time I'm ok.
Emilio: we will go to Spain and u will meet my sister and my mother.
Me: where's ur dad?
Emilio: he...😢 Left my mom and my brother and sister when we were six.
Me: I was speechless and I wanted to cheer him up I never saw him cry before I kissed him and hugged him tightly. Dont worry u have me I will always always always be there for you no matter what. No one can break us.
Emilio:no one. I'll love you till the day I die.
Me: if u die I will die. If u get married with someone else or love someone else I will kill her.
Emilio: awh no that's not gonna happen.
I was feeling better (Lil bit better )
We slept again a Lil bit then Emilio woke me up saying we will go to the airport.i woke up took a shower  then covered myself with a towel then I went to my room and saw bae there. When he saw me he covered his eyes with his hands. Bc I was with a towel and wasn't wearing any clothes.
Me: sorry Emilio I didn't knew u we're here. Can u get out please I'm going to wear My clothes.
Emilio: why should I get out I'm ur bf.
Me:yes but u can't see me naked.
Emilio:I'll stay here but I'm not gonna watch when u get ready.
Me:no get out.
Emilio: please I won't I promise.
Me:igh ok but if u look at me we are done then ok,?
Emilio:ok
I got ready and he didn't even look at me. I said I'm ready. Emilio looked at me then we decided to go to the airport with an Uber we called Uber. It'll be here in 10minutes.
*While we were waiting for the Uber we took some pictures together.

This was the cutest one

This was the cutest one.we looked so cute. Our Uber arrived and after 30minutes we arrived at the airport. We finished all the security and stuff then we just sat in the seats. My seat was close to the window and Emilio's was next to me.
We met some fans there.
Fans:, omg hi emilio, and Eliza what's up?, Emilio I love you. Ur my favorite. Can you sign this?
We signed some merch and hats then they asked for pictures but with Emilio only and he hugged and kissed their cheeks. I was salty. One bc they didn't ask me for pictures.
2. Bc he kissed their cheeks
Emilio sat back on his seat and those fans seat we're  next to us.
He wanted to...