Chapter 34

Mom and dad got divorced.
Me: I literally started crying like a little kid.
Dylan: stop please it'll be fine.
Me: *while crying* it'll be fine? When? They got divorced. Do u know what divorce means? It means that they don't love each other that they're not going to be able to take care of us anymore . One of the parents has to leave the house . Why did they got divorced tho??
Dylan: dad cheated on mom with Tiffany.
Me: what?wait. Isn't Tiffany dad's boss.?????
Dylan: well it turned out that she was dad's girlfriend.
Me:, omg Cant believe it. She's such a bitch she ruined our family. Dylan is dad Leaving?.* Said those words with tears in my eyes*
Dylan: yep he did, and mom knew that he was cheating but she didn't tell anything cuz she wanted us to be happy and together. Dad blocked all of our credit cards and everything else. Our properties he took all of the things we had. Except the house.
Me: omg I can't believe I called him dad for 19 years. Dylan tomorrow I'll be there come pick me up.
Dylan: ok sorry to ruin your happiness but we really need you here.
See you tomorrow miss you.
Me: bye ily.
I was shook I just ordered a airplane ticket and packed some of my clothes because I will come back.
Gosh I will miss Emilio and everything and everyone. Dad I will never forgive you.
After packing I went to the living room. Jake was here.
Me: where is everyone else?
Jake: did u cry?
Me:Jake I need to tell you something.
Jake: yeah of course what is it?
Me: I will go to ohio.
Jake:, why?
Me: my parents just got divorced. Dad blocked and took everything we used to have properties money credit cards .
Jake: omg I'm so sorry u can count on me.  I will always be there for you.
Me: I started crying out loud and hugged Jake.
Emilio entered the room and I hugged him tightly.
Emilio: what's wrong?
Me: nothing im just sad bc I have to go to Ohio.
Emilio:aww really for how long?
Me:(forever) for 2weeks.
Emilio: 2weeks? Hopefully I'll survive without you.
Me:aww don't worry you'll survive without me.
I went to my room and started packing the rest of the day I spent with the team ten members. We hung out and had fun well actually I always fake smiled I wasn't in mood.
Jake: aren't u gonna tell Emilio bout ur parents?
Me: no, please promise u won't tell him plzz.
Jake: I promise.
We had fun and it was time to say goodbye to everyone I gretted everyone and last but definitely not least my babe Emilio.
Me: ily Emilio bye I will miss you so much.*kiss*
Emilio: ILY too so much.
We all gretted and then Emilio took me to the airport
We arrived there and I was bout to hug Emilio and kiss him but I saw some paparazzi so instead i just friend hugged him and then....