Hockey imagines

Okay this is my first imagine. Don't judge please. Sorry if there's spelling/ Grammer errors. Thanks, also if there's a hockey players name miss spelled I'm sorry sorry. Ily guys a lot xo

It was a rainy day, I had just came back from a tiring day at work. On the bright side it was Friday and me and my sister had gotten front row tickets to a Dallas stars game. One thing most of my workers knew about me was that I'm a HUGE hockey fan and I love the Dallas Stars. My dad had gotten me and my sister tickets before he had left to Florida and we couldn't of been more excited. I have never been to a Stars game but I have been to other hockey games like Penguins, Jets and Capitals games. I was supposed to get ready about half an hour ago but I was on the phone with my sister, we were fighting over what to wear. I decided to wear my Dallas stars Tyler Seguin jersey, ripped light blue jeans and all black combat boots. I put on a little bit of makeup just so I don't look like a cake face.

I curled the tips of my Light brown hair and ran down stairs obviously anxious and excited for tonight's game. I waited for my sister to pick me up so we can get going and get there fast. We decided to go a hour and a half early, yes I know that's a lot of time but we just couldn't keep waiting! Once we pulled into the parking lot my sister parked her Black range rover and we both hopped out. As we were walking towards the entrance I bumped into someone making there equipment bag fall down. " Oh my god, I'm so so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm really sorry" I say panicking at what just happened. "Hey love, don't worry it's okay, it's just my bag that fell haha not me" the man says clearly suprised at my reaction. Wait that voice. I can recognize that voice anywhere. I slowly look up to see Tyler seguin. Holy shit. This can't be real. I'm dreaming. Oh my god.

"Well since we bumped into each other might as well introduce our selves!" He says. "H-hi I'm k-katie" I say stuttering, "I'm-" I cut him of by turning around showing him the back of my jersey where it says "seguin". "Oh well I guess you do know me beautiful" he says. I just blush. "You seem like someone that would be fun to hang out with.." He says looking at me straight in the eye. "Oh" is all I say. "Here's my number, call me tomorrow! We can hang out" tyler says scribbling down numbers on a piece of paper. "Don't forget" he says winking and leaving me there standing breathless. "KATIE" my sister comes running to me. "JAMIE BENN AND I ARE GOING TO A FREAKING DATE TOGETHER" she says practically screaming right at my face. "SEGUIN GAVE ME HIS NUMBER" I scream waving the small piece of paper in front of her. "OH MY GOD" we both say. "Let's get going before more people start to stare" my sister says clearly talking about the people giving us strange looks. We both head in the stadium and take our seats. The game is about to begin. I can officially say this night is going to be the best night ever and it hadn't even started. The stars and sharks game was tied at 3-3 and 3rd period was going to end anytime soon. Nothing happened. It was OT the game still tied at 3-3. 3,2,1 and the horn went. It was time for SHOOTOUT! First up was Dallas. Jamie Benn sniped it but missed the net. Next up was Logan couture he also missed the net. The shootout went on no one scored. Last up for Dallas was tyler seguin. While getting ready to go he turned and gave me a huge smile and wink. I don't think I was breathing I was literally going to die oh my god. " TYLER SEGUIN UP NEXT, HOPING HE CAN WIN IT FOR THE STARS". I was praying I really hope he got it in. Within seconds seguin was up skating up and shot. My eyes were closed shut. When I heard the crowd Screaming and cheering. I practically jumped out of my seat and screamed out. Last was Marleau. He speeded down the ice shooting the puck with all his strength but Lehtonen made an amazing save" the whole arena cheered and screamed on the top of there lungs. I was right this was the best night of my life.