Sidney crosby

Sorry for the double Crosby imagines ! Requested on instagram 😁

I woke up at seven in the morning. I turned to see my boyfriend sidney happily sleeping. It was finally summer. Days have been going by slow. I reached over and kissed Sids cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. "Hey babe" he said hugging me. "Hi sleepy head . Now get up." I said laughing. He groaned "10 more minutes." He whined. "No Sidney you promised your parents you would go visit them and I don't want to be late." I said getting off the bed. "Finee" he finally gave in and hopped off the bed to go get ready. I decided to wear black denim shorts a creme coloured long cardigan and white flats. I curled the tips of my hair and put on a fair amount of makeup. I hated when my face looked 'caked'. I threw on some gold bangles and a necklace. Once I was done getting ready I went downstairs to go eat breakfast. I just had some toast with orange juice. I scrolled down my twitter feed while waiting for Sidney to come downstairs. When sid arrived he was wearing sport shorts and a big chunky sweater. "Oh my god. What are you wearing?." I said. "What?" Sid questioned. "C'mon you know you're not going to wear that to your Parents house" I said. "Go change." within a few minutes he sighed and went back upstairs to change. I waited for him to come downstairs. Scrolling down my twitter I saw so many tweets about Fleury and Crosby? I didn't bother to actually check what they were about. Most of them were lies. Sidney came downstairs changed. He was now wearing a navy blue polo, black jeans and his hair was 'jelled' up. "You look descent for once." I said laughing and getting off the chair. "Hey shutup" he said smiling. I gathered my things and head to the door. I waited for Crosby to start the car. His parents lived all the way in Halifax. Me and Sidney had to go on a 45-60 minute drive to get to there house. Sidney pulled out the range rover and I just hopped in. "You forgot your phone." I said handing him it. "ha thanks." He said taking the phone out of my hand. The ride was quiet. I was falling asleep. The radio was on low and sid was slowly humming to the music. A few minutes later we reached the home. I got up fixing my hair and got out of the car. Sidney was already out of the car. He opened my door for me. "Oh so look who's being a gentleman" I said laughing at Sidney. "I try" he said smiling. Sids parents house was Huge. They had a beach just a few minutes away and an ice rink in there backyard. Mainly for Sidney. We rang the doorbell and in seconds Sids mom Trina opened the door smiling. "Finally you guys arrived! It seemed like hours" hugging me and then Sidney. "M-mom you're c-choking me" he said. I just laughed. She let go. "Ahh (y/n) it was about time you guys arrived!" Troy, Sidney's dad said. Both me and Sidney followed his parents to the backyard. His dad started the barbecue and Sidney was helping him set it up. While Trina called me over to help set up the table. "You know I've never seen Sidney this happy before." She said chopping the cucumbers. "What do you mean". I said with a questioning look on my face. "I just was want to say thank you for taking care of him. I never imagined my little boy to get a girl, he always was focused on hockey." She said smiling. "Awh well your welcome I guess. I'm glad that's he's happy" I said. "GUYS THE HOTDOGS ARE READY" Sidney said practically yelling. "Jeez sid you don't have to yell" I said. "Sorry" he sid sitting down ready to eat. I guess you can say the day went by good. Surprisingly it wasn't as 'boring' as I thought I would be. Only because sid would start telling random stories about his day. We all watched 'The lion king' and played ping pong and air hockey. We stayed the night. It was a fun day.

Okay so my first imagine ! Please don't judge. If you guys have any request just comment and I'll be glad to do them ! Bye see you guys later! Xo