Bobby Ryan

BOBBY RYAN

I was just getting ready to go to my boyfriend Bobby Ryan's hockey game. I put on my Sens jersey which had "RYAN" written on the back, black leggings and black vans. I put a light amount of makeup and tied my hair. For some reason my ocean blue eyes popped out. They looked beautiful. I checked the time and saw that there was about 45-60 minutes until the game started. I quickly grabbed my phone, keys and purse before heading to my car. I unlocked the doors to my black Range Rover and hopped in. In seconds I was driving on my way to The Canadian Tire Centre. In about 30 minutes I had arrived. I gave my ticket and got into my seat. Today the Sens were playing against one of there rivals 'The Toronto Maple Leafs.' I had always been slightly nervous about rivalry games. They were just a bit more special to me. In a matter of minutes the Sens came out on the ice and then the Leafs. The crowd stood up while 'Oh Canada' played. Soon the game had started. The game went by. The game score was 0-0. I felt someone tap my shoulder but I just shrugged it off but then it happened again. I turned around to see a young woman, she was smiling at me? "Oh my god, can I please have a picture with you?!" She asked excitingly. "Aha sure" I said while she handed me her phone to take the picture. "Thank you so much! I'm a big fan of your boyfriend." She said. "Eh he's not that good" I said jokingly. Right then the horn went and I quickly spun my head to see that the 'Maple leafs' had scored. Maybe I should pay attention to the game a bit umore I thought to myself. I looked over to see who had scored. Phil Kessel. I wasn't that surprised he was an amazing player. Even though the Sens and Leafs had a rivalry I loved Kessel as a player and thought he was a strong and competitive individual. The game went by and soon the first period was over. I went up to get a snack. I decided to get a soft pretzel and coffee. As I headed back to my seat I went the way past the locker room just because it was so busy the other way. I was obviously allowed to go. As I made my way through I bumped into someone making my coffee spill. I quickly jumped back before it landed on me. "Hey watch where you're going" said a man. It was Bobby. "Ugh you're the one in my way and shouldn't you be in the locker room?, getting yelled at" I said smirking while quietly chuckling. "Hey shutup" he said playfully. I just smiled. "Yeah you should get going i said. Pushing him towards the locker room. "Okay byee" he said hugging me and heading towards the room. The game had started it went by fast surprisingly. Third period went and it was tied at 3-3 both Phil Kessel and Bobby Ryan had gotten a hat trick. Wow. Soon the horn went and It was overtime. When overtime had about to start, Bobby winked at me before stepping onto the ice. I turned my head and saw that Spezza had, had the puck. He was on a breakaway. Speeding fast across the rink he quickly shot the puck and scored! The Sens had won!! The crowd had gone wild. Cheering and throwing there hats onto the rinks. The game was over and I headed back to my car. I was supposed to wait for Bobby but eh he spilled coffee on me so I think he deserves a payback. I ditched him. He could get a taxi or something, I couldn't care less I thought laughing. I reached home and changed to my pjs and started watching the season premier of PLL. Soon I heard the door open, I got up and saw I slightly angry Bobby standing at the door with his arms crossed. "What the hell (y/n) you didn't have to ditch me !" He said stepping into the living room. "It's your payback you split my coffee! " I said smirking. "Whatever, by the way it was your fault" he said grabbing his jacket. "Where you going?" I said " go grab your jacket, you're buying me Wendy's since you ditched me" he said smirking. "Fineee" I groaned grabbing my keys and jacket heading to my car. After we came home from Wendy's we watched scary movies and cuddled. Let's just say I had a fun night !

-

HEY GUYS IM V V SORRY I DIDNT UPADTE, HERES A BOBBY RYAN ONE (requested) !

Sorry if there's 'errors' I didn't have time to go over it :(

By the way thankyou for 500+ reads ! I'm hoping to get 1k by next week :)