Kuro

Imagine: how does Kuro, and his s/o behave while living together in Mahiru's cramped apartment?

• Kuro has a tendency to get tangled up with his s/o. Whether it be on the bed, couch, or possibly Mahiru's bedroom floor it doesn't matter. It just proves to Mahiru the importance of sanitizing all of his belongings. Especially after that incident he witnessed last night.

• He would constantly insist having nine-thousand more minutes of your time. Preferably in the bed for naps. If not napping, Kuro will pull you into his lap, and cuddle with you. Maybe play some video games with you later.

• Literally causes your ears to bleed when you hear him scream in the mornings. When you look up to see what the hell's wrong with him, you find out there's a huge spider on his back. Now it's your turn to quiver with fear. At least you shared something with his pervert of a lil' bro. Don't worry Mahiru hit it with a fly swatter. There's a temporary square bruise on the whiny Servamp's back now.

• Since there is three people living in that cramped apartment, there is a lot of objects you two bump into. Mahiru's desk, the dresser, and one time the couch. Don't ask how. Kuro's too embarrassed to even talk about it.

• Getting straight to the point you have experienced a lot of weird shit while staying at the Sloth pair's apartment. One time you could've sworn you heard Kuro (horribly) singing "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake while he was showering. You never walked near the bathroom again at 2 AM without laughing your butt off.

• Kuro always groans, and meows in his sleep. You had pet behind his ears during one of his naps. Boy, never had you heard that lazy Servamp purr before in your entire life. It scared the shit out of you, and Mahiru. Somehow all the other Servamp cast members got involved. Let's just say Hyde was recording all of it.

• When waking Kuro, he blankly stares at you. It takes him fifty minutes to realize what you said, and who you actually were. Of course it's twelve in the afternoon. The time he usually sleeps in.

• Kuro always shares his portions with you. Whether it be a half-eaten potato chip, or a half-drunken can of Cola, Kuro is always happy to share with his lover. Much to your flatter, and disgust.

• Has a reputation of being the one to back out on house chores. His face would always say "You talking to me? I know as hell you are not talking to me." Will turn into Mr. Black Kitty to charm his way out of said torture.

• Let's just say you two haven't moved out of his Eve's apartment. Not even after you guys have been married for three whole years! Although Kuro Jr. made the decision of moving out a lot easier for you. However Mahiru still had to tag along. Poor guy still has to deal with his housewife/Eve.

• After packing all of your guy's stuff, Kuro will back at the one place Mahiru had taken him in. Where he spent much of his unlimited time with you. Holding a small smile, he leaves said apartment to raise his family in a home much like his Eve's.