Lawless

Imagine: you told Lawless a white lie in order to make him feel better about your relationship with him. It ends in failure as usual.

Warnings: suggestive themes (smut), and cursing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Lawless has always been insecure about his relationship with you. It's bad enough he lost the love of his life years ago, but it's even worse that he suddenly fell in love with you after a couple of getting to know each other.

- So when the two of you made love for the first time, Lawless kept his cool by acting like a teasing 8 year old boy. The little devil...

- Literally believed you when you told him it was your first time. Yeah that didn't last long.

- You also had a bad history with the Ex's and O's. Your ex- Boyfriend (Ex Boyfriend's name) took your first time and left you for some other chick who barely had a mind of her own.

- You felt so betrayed and hurt that you refused to even acknowledge him as your first hence why you told a white lie to Lawless. Little did you know that Lawless had an encounter with your ex the next day.

- Lawless was working as a waiter at a local chill café. Let's just say your ex had been snooping through your (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat) profile and saw pics of you and your new boyfriend. He instantly recognized Lawless the moment the Servamp led your ex and his new girl toy to a table.

- This boy was going to die. Not only did this jerk admit he dumped you but he had the audacity to tell Lawless how he fucked you and left you there to dry.

- "Excuse me sir, will you hold my apron. I need to show this asshole how it feels to mess with a demon." Que cracking knuckles and shivering idiot.

- Lawless lost his job after sending Mr. playboy to the hospital. Now he had to confront you for lying to him.

- Lawless understood why you didn't tell him sooner about (Ex- Boyfriend's Name). He was a huge ass wipe in his definition. What he didn't understand is why you lied to him. Didn't you trust him?

- You were so close to crying when your boyfriend came home explaining what happened at his workplace. You explained that you felt so embarrassed about the whole deal to the point you wanted to forget about (Ex's name). You also told Lawless you wanted him to be your first because he was such a great guy, and you loved him.

- Cue puppy smiling Lawless.

- Your relationship was back on track as you, and the One, and Only, Lawless of Greed cuddle together watching Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.

- Le End.