Mikuni

Imagine: That one time you watched Mikuni's store with your bestie.

• Mikuni leaves you, and your bestie at the shop for awhile. The store was in one piece when he left. Mikuni knew you were the responsible type. He could count on you for anything. Whether it be ordering stock, or organizing online orders, Mikuni knew you wouldn't mess up. Boy, was he ever wrong.

• When Mikuni got back his store was in disarray. His s/o was trapped in a conflict she, and her bestie made. Reasons why? Currently unknown.

• Dolls! DOLLS EVERYWHERE! What was wrong with those dolls you ask? They were beheaded! To make matters worse there was this one creepy doll sitting in a dark corner. This doll made sirens go off in Mikuni's head. Sentences like "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" "IS IT POSSESSED?!" "WHY THE HECK WAS THAT THING LEFT UNTOUCHED?!" "Oh wait... Nevermind it's only Abel!" were forced out of Mikuni without his knowledge. In JeJe's opinion the crime scene looked like Chucky, and Annabelle had trashed the place. Whoever they are.

• Graffiti such as the one on his counter were sprayed all over the walls, chairs, and antique tables. They literally said "Zhe awesome Gilbert was here!". Who the heck is Gilbert? And why is he so awesome? Mikuni was even more confused. I think Gilbert is in the wrong anime again...

• Mikuni was buried alive in snakes. Your best friend had called the wrong company to deliver a certain product Mikuni had asked for. He freaked out feeling the snakes bite him. He kicked, and screamed so loud that you thought someone was murdering a precious chipmunk. It took the blonde eve to discover that the snakes were made out of plastic. You would have laughed if he hadn't tried to drown you in the pool of plastic snakes. A huge crowd pulled in to witness the phenomenon.

• After all that was said and done Mikuni pulled you to the side. Making sure you two were out of hearing distance Mikuni leaned to whisper to you. "NEVER TRASH MY STORE AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT A SPANKING!" All his customers looked over at you two with strange looks. Not only were you embarrassed to death, but you were also aroused. Not because of the spanking Mikuni would give you, but because of his hand brushing slowly against your ass when he walked away. Just a little reminder of what's to come if this problem ever happens again.