Lawless

Imagine: How Lawless flirts with his s/o.

• Always starts with verbal flirting. Ya know, pick-up lines, suggestive topics, etc. It never fails for the blonde to unleash a impressive Shakespeare quote. Sometimes he leaves you breathless, and other times you leave a handprint on him. It depends on whether his flirting is perverted or not. Quote the pervert "Your big ass looks  great in those sho-- SLAP!" You never wore those shorts again with fear of you looking fat. That was totally not what Lawless meant, but oh well.

• Sometimes Lawless gets physical with you when it comes to flirting. He may give you a message on the shoulders to help you relax. Or in some cases in front of everyone else smacking your rear gives out a message loud and clear.  It's like he's yelling "YEAH, THIS BABE IS MINE! HEAR THAT WORLD?! I'M ACTUALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT DIDN'T DIE BEFORE IT BEGAN!"

• You as the innocent girlfriend you are would return the favor when Lawless would hold conversations at Licht's parties. Let's just say his boss never called him back about his promotion.

• Like the whole stroking your hair approach. Lawless loves the silk-like feel your hair gives when he brushes his hand on your head. He tends to give obnoxious compliments such as "You have such pretty hair, (N/N)~ It'd be a shame if someone were to cut it~!"

• Will get pretty expressive from time to time. From the constant wiggling of his eyebrows to blowing you a kiss, Lawless' charm never fails to blow you away.

• Nips your neck when you're not looking. No matter how much you groan, and claw at him, it doesn't change the fact that the Servamp of Greed enjoys it. In fact Lawless enjoys it way more when receiving those types of responses from you. Kinky ass~

• Kinky actions aren't the only ways Lawless flirts with his s/o. Believe it or not he was born to serve under his master as both a gentleman, and a companion. Winking at you while holding the door open for you is one way to show you that he's interested. Other ways involve kissing your hand when he greets you, and being polite when he knows you've had a rough day.  He once created a small spa area for you! Isn't that charming? In the end Lawless tries so hard to be the prince you've always dreamed of as a little girl. Your one and only Romeo.