Licht

Imagine: He catches you wearing a angel cosplay.

• Licht will blush so dark he would look like the Airheads ballon mascot. All Licht could do was stutter, and make himself look like a fool. With no other option, the slightly domesticated angel takes his leave.

• Licht won't even know what to say to you after that. Every time you talked to him he would nod his head in agreement, or just scowl at you when he would disagree with you. This didn't go unnoticed by Lawless. In fact the greedy Servamp was so curious it had gotten to the point he kept bombarding you with questions.

• "I rather not talk about it... It's really embarrassing..."

• Well guess what? This bitch of a vampire found out the reason behind Angel-chan's silence! Lawless refused to tell you why Licht wouldn't speak to you, and he had the balls to tease you about it.

• "Angel cakes told me that he would blast me to the sun if I told you."

• Three weeks had passed, and Licht still hadn't talked to you. You had enough of this silent treatment. Marching over to the angel's hotel, your fist banged on the door. The door opened to see a smirking Licht.

• "What does my angel want now?"

• muttering under your breathe, you finally had the nerve to confront your boyfriend. When asking Licht why he hadn't spoke to you, a blush rose upon the handsome Austrian man's features.

• "I-It's not like I was aroused by that or anything... I have just been busy."

• In other words this adorably flustered Tsundere was too sexually hormone crazed to even think rationally around you. I guess that's just one of many ways to know that the infamous Licht Jekylland Todoroki is attracted to you physically, and emotionally.