Daddy is Home (Joel)(English) Maratón 2/6

Hola chicas! Si este imagina llega a los 100 votos será traducido al español al igual que los futuros imaginas!!

Hi guys! This Imagine is rather special because this is dedicated to a friend of mine, Vani. Also this imagine is going to be narrated in English and it will contain mostly English. Vani hope you enjoy it! Embrace yourself for the ride of your life. Something about me it's that I love writing it's my passion. Okay let's get this things going!

.
.
.
.

"Todavía no me creo que Pati y el palito de Coco ya están practicando como tener hijos" Said Cynthia making Daniela laugh, but soon she covered her mouth so she wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Ay Dios por qué no me quede dormido como los demás?" Said Erick once he noticed the conversation would be pretty much girly.

"Y si colgamos y dejas que Pati te desgaste hasta que te quedes dormido?" Said Vani with a smirk on her face.

"No es mala idea" Said Erick in a joking way.

"Pasas mucho tiempo con Chris" Said Pati while pinching Erick's side.

"Hablando del Chris....Dani? Como te fue con el Blanca Nieves?" Said Vani.

"Umm no yo no cuento primero! Sabes las reglas! El que pregunta cuenta primero! Y no le digas así. Solo yo le puedo hacer bully al megamente" Said Daniela in a quiete scream.

"En verdad vamo hacer eso??" Said an annoyed Vani.

"Si" Said everyone, including Erick.

"Que? Ya se me fue el sueño" Said Erick once he received a questioning look from all the Girls.

"Okay fine. Contaré.....So......" Vani started.

(....)

Vani's day has started like any other day in her life. She woke up to her dogs barking, and her phone ringing with notifications from WhatsApp. She knew it was the squad talking about what today had in the hand for all of them. Their men would be coming home for a break. Vani had been missing Joel since day one. They were the first ones to confirm their relationship to the group of friends. Vani had in mind a great 'welcome home' surprise for Joel, but she didn't know if it would be something Joel would like. The thing about Joel it's that he was so damn picky. The little shit was complete diva, but luckily his girlfriend didn't put up with his bullshit and sassiness. She was just as sassy, but today she felt like she needed to make up all of those things he gave her without her asking. He was romantic and she loved that, but that doesn't mean Joel was an Angel when the doors closed. He could be sweet and caring, slow and romantic. But he could damn well be dominant and a beast, hard and erotic. It depended on how both of them were wanting that day.

Vani was on the phone for most of the day with her friends talking about the guys and random stuff. She had a little of a break before Joel was home. She was home alone, so she started to work on her surprise for Joel in her room. While she did all of her masterpiece, her music was playing. Vani started by cleaning her room. She was a big fan of CNCO before everything happened. "Primera Cita" started playing, Vani started to sing and began to remember how they all met...

Flashback

"I can't believe this. We are actually here" Abi said still in shock. The girls were sitting together at a small cafe. They had finally decide to met after a long online friendship.

"I know right?! This is so unbelievable! Y'all look so different in person! But it's a good different!" Said Daniela looking shock as well.

"And we are here thanks to CNCO. Those guys are a blessing and a curse" Said Vani drinking her lemonade.