Finally (Christopher) (English) Maraton 5/6

*WARNING* este imagina es en inglés! Para que sea traducido, tiene que llegar a los 100 votos!

Before we start, let's begin  with some introduction. Daniela is the oldest of the group. She was the one with the idea of meeting for the concert, she is the one that chose the hotel, and she is the one that had the great idea of making that group chat on WhatsApp.

Daniela started her Friday, like every other Friday. Waking up at 6:20AM for her classes. She is a college student and she hates waking up just to see faces that by the end of her four years of college she won't remember.

Her classes went by slow, and she could barely pay attention in class. Today her favorite pendejo would be going to her house to stay his whole break. Daniela couldn't wait to see him after the longest month. She can be all "hate love" "love sucks" and all that but she seriously is starting to believe that she is falling for him. But she is scared to do that.

Christopher has shown to her the side no one else has seen. His non-gato side. He has shown her things not many have the chance to witness. Christopher can be all laughs, all flirty and shit, but when he is a relationship, he changes to a loyal guy, still a little coqueto but that its just his nature. But Christopher has realized something that he has never shown with his other relationships. True love.......ewww....

They both love each other, but they are both afraid to get hurt in someway. Daniela is afraid to fall in love and then get hurt by him, and Christopher is afraid to lose her if she doesn't love him back. They both want this to work out, but too afraid to take the next step.

(....)

After her two classes she talked to her friends before attending her last class for the day, week, and before her break starts. Finding out that Pati was already eating a certain Cubanito had her shook for awhile.

Now, on her way to her last class, "Sabes" by Reik came on. That song was the song Christopher sang when he asked her out. This song even before they met, meant the world to her. This song always made her feel some kind of way, and when the idiot decided to use it for his romantic serenata, Daniela knew she was a goner, but denied it every chance she got.

"Poop head!" Daniela called out when she saw her friend.

"You know, I still wonder why we are friends. You give the worse nicknames." Max complained but with a laugh.

"That's the reason why you wonder why we're friends? I wonder why I hang out with you! You are weirder than me, poop head." She said siting next to him.

"Shut up. So are you going home after this class? I swear if I could skip it, I would." He said. They hated that class.

"Yeah, my dad has to pick me up. But he is picking me up later than usual, because he has to pick Christopher up." She said to him.

"Oh yeah, your "boyfriend." Why haven't you shown me a picture of your boyfriend? Is he famous or something? Because you always give an excuse on why I shouldn't look him up on Instagram." He said. He doesn't believe that Daniela has a boyfriend. She knew that if she showed him what he wanted, he would tell everyone. The little poop head is always revealing secrets by accident.

"No. I just like privacy, and you haven't shown me a picture of your girl either!" Daniela said sticking her tongue.

"Oh well then." He said before looking for his phone in his pocket.

"You can show me, but that does not mean I will, you idiot." She said laughing.

Five minutes later they both went to their classroom after the class before them left. Torture started at 2:15 and it was only 2:10 and they already wanted to die. For the teacher's luck, Max, Daniela, Sam, and Chloe sat together at the same table. Them four could never keep a straight face while Max whispered dumb shit throughout a movie. Which is what happened throughout the whole class today.