Wild (Zabdiel)(English)Maratón 4/6

*WARNING* este imagina consiste solamente dialogo en inglés. Si quieren que lo traduzca, este tiene que llegar a los 100 votos.

"Okay fine.....so I woke up......" Abi started.

(...)

Abi woke up in a good mood. Today her whole family was going to be out. So she had the house to herself, also today she did not have school. Today was a unique day. Things were going great for her and she was going to keep it that way. Let's no jinx her luck....knock on wood y'all.

She spent most of her morning cleaning her room. She was listening to some Nicky Jam, because she loves him. Something about Abi is that she is not Latina. She comes from Poland. Well her heritage. She loves the Spanish language, and everything related to it. She even knows enough Spanish to defend herself. She believes she sucks at it, but the girl is wrong. She is hella good at it. Zabdiel will agree with you on that. Oh yeah they are dating. Zabdiel knows 50% of the English language so Abi speaks Spanish most of the times with him. But she also speaks English so Zabdiel can learn more each time they spend time together. She never thought Zabdiel would fall for her, but hey? What can you do when love plays a major part on this game?

While she cleaned, she talked to her friends. They all were excited to see their man after a long month without them. While they all talked about having a whole night with their man, Abi was thinking about all the times Zabdiel and her have gotten "wild"....never. They have done it of course, but Zabdiel is a cute guy. He makes love. He has shown a bit of dominance but as soon as he feels he is loosing control he goes back to sweet guy mode. Abi is not complaining, but it would be nice to have a little bit more of action when it comes to having sex. She wanted Zabdiel to be dominant, and she was going to get it.

(...)

Around 5 in the afternoon, Abi's phone started to ring, she grabbed it and saw that Zabdiel was calling her.

"Hi Zabdi!" Abi said with a smile plastered on her face. Daniela would probably mock her for having such a stupid face.

"Hola Mami" Said Zabdiel sounding tired.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Abi asked a little worried for her boyfriend.

"Si, solo cansado. Ummm, estoy en el aeropuerto ya voy para tu casa. I can't wait to see you Abi" Said Zabdiel. That made Abi smile.

"I can't wait to see you either. I'll be waiting for you here. Tienes hambre? I can make you something while I wait" Said Abi heading to the living room.

"No, gracias mi amor. Bueno te mando un mensaje cuando ya este por llegar. Love you" Said Zabdiel. He couldn't wait to see her, to hug her, to kiss her, to love her.

"Yo tambien te amo Zabdi, see you" Said Abi before hanging up.

While she waited for her man to come home, she grabbed her headphones and her phone. She sat on her bed, and put her headphones in shutting the availability to hear the noises of the outside world. Right now it was only Abi and her Spanish music. While she listen to some reggeaton, her mind drifted to the time when they all just had met.....

Flashback

It had been a week since the reunion and when the girls met CNCO. That same afternoon after the guys had gone home. They all got the notification from WhatsApp..

Joel 🐶has created "Mamitas🔥😘"