Their Happy Ending 6/6 (English) Maraton

*WARNING* Este imagina es en Ingles. Si desean que sea traducido al Español, este tiene que llegar a los 100 votos. NO es obligación de nadie de votar. Solo si desean hacerlo, y leerlo en Español.

Ever wonder how long they guys and the girls had been together? Before the month apart? Well, a month. Before the month without the guys, they had known each other for around a month and a half; but officially started dating after the month mark. So when they all went home for a break, it had turn on their second month. After that, things were the same. The girls at home studying, and the guys working. Then Holiday season came, and they all spent it in different ways. Zabdiel and Abi spent their holidays together. Pati and Erick spent theirs in Tampa with Erick's family. Cynthia and Richard spent it in Miami alongside both families. Vani and Joel also spent their Holidays together. Christopher and Daniela spent their Holidays in Ecuador. Christmas was spent in Guayaquil, and the New Year was received in Loja. While they all had a blast during all that time together, they forgot about something rather important.

The CNCOwners. They have noticed that certain girls were just now appearing on their family pictures, and all that. But the thing is...the girls were the only new faces on the so called 'family' photos.

Throughout most of December, the girls were the main conversational topic in Group Chats. Nothing on Instagram, Twitter or anything. Then January came, and so did Erick and Daniela's birthdays. Daniela had the first week of January free before going back to classes, so she spent it with the guys. So they celebrated both Erick and Daniela that Saturday. Pictures were taken, and videos were shot. Daniela was in them. Big mistake.

The CNCOwners before posting what oddity they have spotted, they went all FBI on her. Someone found her account, and while at it, they spotted 4 other oddities. The rest of the squad. Now the CNCOwners were lurking on their profiles, or just waiting for some of the girls to accept their follow requests. Now things were getting a little dangerous for the girls. The CNCOwners had officially marked them as 'supuestas novias de los chicos'.

By February almost every CNCOwner knew about it, and also did the media. The guys had been getting questions about the 'dating rumors' and they all kinda deny it, but didn't deny the fact that they were important for them. There were some fans that were "nice" and told the girls through DMs that if they hurt the guys they would suffer and all that, but that they weren't against the relationship. But they also got those 'fans' that were plain disrespectful and mean. The boys didn't know about this, and it's because the girls didn't mind it. As much.

But what the girls didn't know was that the boys had a plan to solve all of this mess.

May 2018

May was going to be a great month for the CNCOwners that lived in the U.S. because the Mas Allá Tour was finally happening. The concerts started from California and from there, they were going to make their way to Chicago. The girls were now on their summer break. Daniela was now done with her first year of college. Vani, Cynthia, and Abi were now done with high school. Pati was now starting her Senior year. So now that the girls were free, they could spend their break along the boys during the tour.

It was so much fun hanging out all together once again, so much crazy shit was going down almost everyday. They of course were being really careful, in case someone decided to snap a picture of all of them. Right now they were all in California. Today one of their biggest concert in US was going to take place. So the guys had surprise for their fans, and the girls.

8 AM

"¡A LEVANTARSE!" Renato said waking the whole squad up. They have had a movie night in Zabdiel and Abi's room.