First One i ever wrote so....

You were walking home from school. You had to stay after for extra help because you were almost failing. It was really dark and then you saw headlights of a car behind you. It was a red mustang. A really nice car. 5 guys got out of the car. They came around and circled you. Frightened, you tried to run away but one grabbed you and brought you to the ground. You were screamed, kicking, crying anything to get them off of you or to get someone to notice.
"You're mine now" one of them said. They tried to carry you in a car when your cousin finally came outside and saw. You saw him and screamed for him
"DARRY! HELP" they tried to cover your mouth but he heard you. He ran over to you and called over the boys. He punched and kicked them off of me. Next a boy came out that I had never seen before. He was tiny, very tiny. He had dark hair and was very tan. He ran over and grabbed you. He brought you on to the deck of your cousins house while Darry chased away the other guys. People where scared of Darry. Why wouldn't they be he's a big guy. He looked more scared then you. You just looked down and cried silently. He put his fingers under your chin and lifted your head.
"You ok?" He asked you. He looked in your eyes. He had big brown eyes. His eyes were frightened. Of something. He was really good looking you thought to yourself.
"I'm fine" you weren't. You just didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
"Well anyways I'm Johnny. But everyone calls me Johnny cake." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I'm part of there gang. I spend most of the day here"
"I'm (y/n). I'm Darry,pony, and sodas cousin. I live down the street."
"O how come I've never seen you around" he asked you
"I just moved here from New York City."
O that's cool. Yea my buddy dal used to live in NYC before he moved here"
"O that's cool!" You finally calmed down. There was something about Johnny. He was sweet. I liked him a lot. It was getting awkward no one was talking.
"So do you want to go see a movie sometime?" he asked you shyly.
"Yea. That sounds like a lot of fun." at that moment pony came out of the house.
"Hey I'm going to the movie tonight with cherry. Yall wanna come with?"
You look at Johnny to see what he would say "Sure what time"
Pony looked in house to see what time it was
"Uhhhh now we got to go"
Cherry walked up to the house "You ready"
"Yea and they coming with"
"o fun double date" she said to you winking.
You both laughed. And walked off in to the sunset.