Camping out at Jay Mountain

I woke up to the sound of pebbles at my window. I looked at the window and saw Ponyboy. Why was he here? I never talk to him that much? I opened the window "yes?"

"It's Johnny" he said quietly

"What about Johnny?" I was worried. Johnny was the closest thing I had to a brother. But I loved him. I never told him because I didn't think he liked me.

"He's gone missing" pony said kicking a can

My jaw dropped and I covered my mouth "I'll be down in a sec" I ran downstairs.

I walk outside to Ponyboy

"How long has he been missing?" I asked him. I was trying to hold back the tears.

"For about 3 hours. We found this note" he handed me an envelop that said "(y/n)

Please read!" it was Johnny's hand writing. I walked over to a bench in my backyard and started to read. See his hand writing made me start to cry.

(y/n),

I'm sorry about this. I just can't take this anymore. My mom took it too far. She said something about you and that got me mad. I can't live at home anymore. I'll be at jay mountain. Don't tell the gang I dont want them to worry. I just wish I would of told you how I felt before I left. I really like you. Maybe even more then a friend.

Johnny

I looked up at pony shocked. "I got to go" I took off running. The train was coming soon and I couldn't miss it. The train rode felt like it took forever. I couldnt imagine Johnny alone. That thought just scared me. I read the note over and over again. The train final stopped and I ran off. I ran up the mountain and busted oped the door. "Johnny!" I yelled into the church. He didnt answer. Was I too late. I sat down and bursted out into tears. I lost him.

While I was sitting there with my head in my hands someone placed there hand on my shoulder I looked up and and johnny was standing there with a bunch of groceries in his hand. I jumped up and hugged him.

"I thought I lost you" I whispered to him. He put down the groceries and hugged me back

"I thought the same thing"

"why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"I didn't want to see you cry. I wasn't sure if you would. And I didn't want to cry" I didn't want to let him go

"you should be getting back. I don't want anyone to worried about you"

I started to walk out and when I let go of his hand I knew I couldn't leave him.

"Johnny I can't leave you"

"But people will worry about you. No one cares if I'm up here"

"I care" I plead to him. "I ...I love you" he looked at me in shock.

"I knew you wouldn't feel the same. I'll just go"

"no" he grabbed my hand "I love you too"

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Johnny's arms. My back really hurt from laying on the hard wood floor. I was hungry cold and scared. I didn't tell my parents I was leaving. I just left without thinking about it. I should of told someone. I miss my bed. I missed my house. I want to go home. But I can't leave. I told Johnny I would stay.

"Morning (y/n)" he wrapped his hand around me and kissed my cheek

"Morning johnnycake" I said kissing him

"How was your first night in hell?" he asked laughing

"It's was fine. How was yours?"

"well it was better with you by my side"

I smiled and sat there.

"I was thinking about it (y/n). I think you should go back"

"why Johnny?" I moved over to his side

"Your parents are going to get worried" he stood up and paced back and forth

"Johnny. I can't leave you up here alone. I'll be worried. The boys are worried about you." he looked up at me "Johnny I'm not leaving unless you leave"

"I can't go back to that old witch!" his voice got loud and it shocked me. Johnny never raised his voice. I looked at him scared "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"

"Johnny you don't have to go back to her. My parents are going on vacation in 2 days. You can stay with dally until then."

"I don't want to annoy dal"

"johnnycake" I picked up his face and made him look at me "he would never be annoyed."

"you think so?" he asked me

"I know so"

"ok we will go back" I hugged him and we walked back to town hand in hand.

Johnny Cade Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें