Somebody loves you

Johnny held my hand in the moon light as the cold wind blew. We watched the stars. Laying on the mountain looking up at the stars with Johnny was like a dream come true. I love this boy so much. No he wasn't strong or talkative. But I loved him just the way he was. I was looking away from Johnny for some reason and he pulled me towards him. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I said right back to him. I kissed him again.
I felt a light rain drop.
"Johnny I feel rain we should go" I said even though I didn't want this night to end
"aww shucks" he said standing up. He grabbed my hand a picked me up. I kissed him again and we started walking.
"you love me" he said to me sticking his nose in my face
"how could I not" I said laughing "you're my best friend"
"how much do you love me?" he said jokingly
"to the stars and back"
"not far enough" we both started laughing
"how far should it be?"
"as far as my love for you" it started pouring rain. He pulled my hand back to him and he picked me up by the legs and kissed me in the middle of the street. It was like something out of a movie. I wrapped my hands around his head and he looked up at me for the kiss. I Sid down. Once my feet hit the ground I pulled away.
"is this enough love?" I asked him
"nope" he put his hand on my forehead and kissed the top of my head.
"you will never love me as much as I love you"