Dont fuck with dallas sister

"(y/n)!" my brother Dallas called from down stairs. "Johnny is here!"
"coming!" Johnny has to stay at our house sometimes. I brought down some blankets. I set them up on the couch.
"ok (y/n) stay with johnny I got to go to the store real quick" he kissed my head and went out the door. Johnny was quiet. He didn't talk much. Even though he was my age he didn't really talk to me no matter how much Dallas tried to make him. It was silent before I tried to break the silence.
"so Johnny...do you need anything" I asked attempting to make small talk until Dallas got back. He just shook his had no and bit his nails. God damn it why won't he talk. Ok I'll try again.
I went to the fridge to get a coke "Johnny you want some"
I expected him to say no "sure...if..if you have some"
"yeah we got plenty" I handed him a glass. He was on one side of the counter and I was on the other. We both drank ours. He started to make bubbles and we both laughed.
"thanks" he said finishing the soda
"no problem johnnycake" I took the glasses and put them in the sink. I walked over to Johnny but I tripped, fell and took him down with me. We both looked at each other. Not sure what to do. We just starred into each others eyes. His eyes were beautiful. He looked like a puppy. Not thinking I got up.
"I'm so sorry Johnny" I said grabbing his hand to pick him up off the ground.
"it's fine (y/n). Don't worry about it"
"no no no are you okay did I hurt you"
"(y/n) don't worry about it" he chuckled. I don't think I've ever seen Johnny smile.
"Johnny I don't think I've ever seen you smile" I joked
"well" he scratched his head "you look pretty cute when you are worried"
I was completely shocked. I blushed and smiled. "you're not to bad yourself when your on the floor"
He got onto the floor "like this?" he asked. I got up and grabbed his hand. "all the time maybe" he was about to kiss me when Dallas walk in. He dropped the bag "what's...what's going here?" he asked. My jaw dropped and I looked at Johnny. "I..I tripped and tripped and I was helping him up" Dallas just nodded his head and eyed me and Johnny. Dallas went upstairs.
Johnny looked at me "sorry. I don't mean to get you in trouble" Johnny said to me
"don't worry about it Johnny. Dallas love you too much" I said to him. I was about to go upstairs when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He kissed my cheek. "good night" he said quietly. I was smiling like an idiot. I couldn't speak I was so happy. I just waved and went up stairs to go to bed.