Super Johnny

I starred at the bathtub. I turned off the water. It was finally full.

"This is it" I said quietly to myself. I stepped into the bathtub. Fully clothed. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Makeup running down my face. Cheeks tear stained and big red puffy eyes.

I layed down. I took a deep breath and went under. Not letting myself come up for a breath. I couldn't do it. I came up for a breath. I tried again. It worked.

*johnnys POV*

"(Y/N)!" I called into her empty house

All the lights where off but I knew she was home. I saw a light from upstairs. I crept quietly up the stairs. I saw the light was coming from the bathroom.

"(Y/n)?" I said quietly

I open the door and saw her trying to drown herself. It looked like it worked.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled. I ran to the tube and pulled her out. I started to preform CPR. No matter how many times I tried she wasn't coming back. I cried.

"(Y/n). Look I know you can't hear me. But i-I love you. " as I said that her life less and moves. She moved her hand to mine and grabbed it tightly.

"I-I-can't br-breath" she said ever so softly. I preformed CPR again to give her some air.

*your POV*

I got my air back. "Johnny. I'm so scared" I said crying on his shoulder. "It's gonna be ok (y/n). It's gonna be alright" he said trying to comfort me

"Johnny. I love you" I said hugging him even more.

"I-I love you too" he said