Pokeshipping

Wow chapter 2 I'm proud
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Misty POV

What did I just do?!?! OMG this is the boy I've had a crush on for 10 years and when he finally comes to see me I just walk out on him." Misty thought as she walked up to room on the 3rd floor of the gym. She wondered why Ash never kept in touch, she always tried to meet him but her responsibilities at the gym always tied her down some trainer always wanted to get a badge but were instantly crushed by Misty's Starmie.

Then she realized "tried" she never actually went she always "tried" she soon found the reason why. She was an outcast ever since Ash left her behind she felt out of place. May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena all nice girls but all girls who when in her presence she felt awkward.

"Misty!" He heard Gary call from two floors below.

She pondered if she should just apologize to Ash and go back down, then she thought "He left me for 8 years!!! He should see how it feels"

ASH'S POV

What did I just do? Ash asked Gary

"You probably made her furious, pissed off and.....
"Gary Shut up you are the one who told me to come" Ash stated as he interrupted Gary.

"Humph like you didn't want to come" Gary said with a smirk that slightly creeped Ash out.

"I'll call Brock to find out what to do with this" Ash said

"Yeah like Brock is an expert on women Ashy-boy" Gary retorted "I'll find her"

No you won't" Ash demanded

"Whoop Whoop Whoop, Crush alert" Gary yelled while making siren noises.

MISTY'S POV

Was that siren noises? Misty just turned her head. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and wished it was Gary to explain what's going on.

*a faint knock at her bedroom door*

"Hey Mist, it's Ash" the voice said

"Great" she told herself sarcastically.

"Can I come in?" Ash asked "it's just me, same old Ash"

"NO ITS NOT" Misty shouted unsure of what came over her.

"Misty," Ash said opening the door, "I'm no different."

"Really!?!?" Misty asked almost crying now "the "same old" Ash would have kept in touch the "same old" Ash wouldn't have abandoned his best friend!"

"Misty I was trying to let you achieve your own dream by letting you stay here and look at your success your the hardest gym to beat in Kanto" Ash said with a slight smile

"You'll never understand what you did to me Ash" Misty said before opening a book filled with names

"Misty what's that?" Ash asked silently

"This is a list of all the guys who have asked me out and all the ones I've rejected because I've liked someone else"

Ash looked each of the pages had at least 12 names and there were about 40 pages "Who do you love?"

"I thought it was someone, but now I'm unsure" Misty quickly said

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So I think it slightly improved idk :/ so see you guys later

Btw this story is dedicated to a girl named Nikki she's one of my best friends and who got me into wattpad (she's reallllllly amazing )
as well as all fellow pokeshippers