I love you guys

"Mommy!" A small girl yelled "Danny keeps kicking me!!!!"

Misty turned to see a little girl with red hair and goldish eyes, her little girl.

"Gar-bear control your child" Misty said with a laugh

"You know I hate it when you call me that" Gary said whining

Ash came outside with a little boy on his shoulders he had black hair darker than he had ever seen with silverish eyes

"Ash don't drop your son" leaf said laughing as Ash nearly tripped

Here they were Ash and Misty the proud parents of twins. There was Dren(mew mew power reference hehehe XD) he was the older twin and he had olive colored skin but was very shy his Pokemon (I know I know you have to be ten but he's the son of the Champion and an Elite Four Member) are a level 7 Bellsprout and a level 5 Murkrow.

Then there was sassy little Grace (reference to meeeee!!!!) she took after her mother her Pokemon were a level 7 Seel and a level 5 Misdreveaous.

They were only 2 1/2 but somehow filled with knowledge about Pokemon

Lastly there was Danny he looked almost identical to his father spiky cinnamon hair, everything about Danny was so....Gary except for Leaf's eyes. He also had two Pokemon they were a level 8 Growlithe and a level 4 Eevee.

They were at a barbecue: Mr and Mrs Oak and Mr and Mrs Ketchum.

They were all relaxing when a large bird Pokemon flew over head

"Ho-oh" Ash murmured both the families stared at it

There they were Leaf Gary Danny Ash Misty Dren and Grace all together....all one family

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys

I really want to thank each and every one of you for the reads I appreciate it so much and the Ho-oh in the story is symbolizing how in the anime Ho-oh gives eternal happiness and life to those who see it and I believe that them seeing the Ho-oh is like us Pokeshippers we can't give up in something we believe in and I want to thank you guys again and I'm doing a lot of stories now but in the future what do you think about a spin off series with Dren Danny and Grace????

LOVE YOU :*