Winter is coming.....

Shaylene's POV

I was just sitting in the book section of Walmart, reading the newest Fairy Tail manga, when the craziest thing happened. 

1- the power went out. 

2- Something landed on me and said " ow." 

and 3- there was a flash of strange swirling patterns in the air. 

I shoved whatever had landedon me off, noting as i did os that i felt cool bare skin. 

The lights flicked back on, and i noticed everything was ...changed somehow. 

Things looked different. Not normal. 

But what got my attention was the slim black haired guy, in nothing but boxer shorts, glaring at me. 

-GRAY ?? GRAY FULIBUSTER? FROM FAIRY TAIL? !- 

"Why did you push me, kid?" he demands, crossing his arms.

"Hey, you fell on me!" 

He blinks, gazing around the store. " This.... isn't Magnolia, is it?" His tone implys it's n o question. 

"Uh, no. This is..... St. George. "  

"Huh. Is this still Fiore?" he asks, eyeing me like I might attack. 

"NO. My name's Shay. Call me Shade, though. And you are?" 

"Gray."

"So, no shirts wherew you're from, kid? " A security guy demands, grabbing his shoulder. 

-UH oh....-

Gray casually throws the poor guy inot thje other end of the store, at least 60 feet away.

"I don't like clothes all the time, got a problem?" he says cooly, grinning at me.